|TheAvalon|OSGallery| NOTE On Page 15 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG..! i completly agree wit u amlu..πŸ€— u r tooo good in writin romance...πŸ‘πŸ˜³ awww i didn knew such cute romantic imaginations lies in tat smal head of urs...πŸ˜› πŸ˜³πŸ˜† too good dear..loved d OS..😳
amal, that was amazing, and soo hawttt ☺️
when you gave me the link and said enjoy reading it, i didn't understand why you put the ☺️ emo, but now i understand πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
i only read the AR one, and riddhima was being shy and ammy was being so cheeky and naughty, lol, they make the perfect couple <3
i never knew you wrote such good scenes of AR romancingg 😲😲
why have you not written anymore?
you are so good at writing, and i think that you really should add more OS's, because its an OS gallery and you only have one 🀣
please please please write moreee like this bacchi, because you are amazing. haha, i know i'm besharam 😳, but what can i do? AR have such good chemistryyy!!
MG version
wow very romantic...

Okay so I finally read the part. Thank You for telling me about it Amal :)

You are such an amazing writer dear at such an age. Kudos to you :).
That part was just too HOT. I loved it to bits. Dont ever think that just the sensuous/hot parts in a FF gets the readers attracted to it. Believe me there are many people out there who like a mix of both emotional and hot parts ;) .This part was a mixed of both.  And seriously the way u expressed Riddhima's feelings in the beginning of the OS - I LOVED IT :|
I surely want to read something more from you :) I am glad i got this link :)

EDITED:
I am a little biased towards AR :D so haven't read the MG version. Throughout the OS i imagined AR as KAJEN :)
Edited by sheenaluvskajen - 12 years ago
U knw what? I read this before even, bt i was really new to IF, so i didn't comment on any FF or OS that i read.. I used to search for AR FFs n OSs n read them like a silent reader never even hit the LIKE buttonπŸ˜† I was a real stalker before i joined KAJEN ATπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
OMG wat an OS, hailaaa u have written everything so perfectly with ur awesome writing skillsπŸ‘πŸ‘ Nw i can't wait to read the intense scenes of ur FF☺️☺️ This was so hawwwt β˜ΊοΈ tum bohot besharam cuute bachchii hoπŸ˜† I loved every bit of it, lekin itni jaldii khatam bhi hoagayiiπŸ˜†
okeyy koi baath nehyy, u never gonna stop writing naa, i will get to read loads of ur amazing writing through ur FF naaπŸ˜‰
Sorry that i commented on it so late😳 
bst wishes with lots of luvv...

Whats the difference in the intro?🀣

I already commented my darling <3 I LOVE THE NAME <3
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

Whats the difference in the intro?🀣

I beautified it woman..πŸ€“
Ohhh so the name is changed :P

And you wrote your gonna write different version of your OS's...saw it now :P
Armu..I know you did..Main OS ki baat nahi kar rahi thi..Main OS gallery ki baat kar rahi thi..Thank You..<3