Posted: 13 years ago
guys sorry last main dekha naksh singing applying holi looking good yaar totallyt missed it v hae to wait till it get loaded. naiksh singing song roaming around the trees too too good. 😛
roaming around trees.??😕

ye akshara to sach mein 70's ki heroine bane jaa rhi hai.. roti to din bhar rehti hi thi.. ab pedo ke aas pas ghumne ki hi to kami thi.!!😆
but v have to wait yaar i didn't see from thestart just isaw they were standing under tree applying colrs and singing and naiik akshi ka haath pakada too too good.
Originally posted by JAYA_09

guys sorry last main dekha naksh singing applying holi looking good yaar totallyt missed it v hae to wait till it get loaded. naiksh singing song roaming around the trees too too good. 😛
guys it is like taht everyone cloring eachother everfn amheswari's wee there, and this guysDADDAJI DRINK THE BHANG  even akshi told v also left and but v came back celebrate hili hust in holy onlky v forget everything and enjoy the most sameway dj acceptd to play and everyone is dancing and dj is playing holi sankari tai after taking bhaang, ev en gay3 told dj drink the bhang and he is full masti and she evern told bahu aur munna ne bahut rang jamaya hai.  .😭evern akshi told dj accept kiya humae [really i dont know the meaning]everyone she evern told holi ke din sab bhoolke enjoy kararahe hum family ke saath. 🤢i don't know batwaara is there or not becoz this time dj had bhang😡

guys it is like taht everyone cloring eachother everfn amheswari's wee there, and this guysDADDAJI DRINK THE BHANG  even akshi told v also left and but v came back celebrate hili hust in holy onlky v forget everything and enjoy the most sameway dj acceptd to play and everyone is dancing and dj is playing holi sankari tai after taking bhaang, ev en gay3 told dj drink the bhang and he is full masti and she evern told bahu aur munna ne bahut rang jamaya hai.  .😭evern akshi told dj accept kiya humae [really i dont know the meaning]everyone she evern told holi ke din sab bhoolke enjoy kararahe hum family ke saath. 🤢i don't know batwaara is there or not becoz this time dj had bhang😡
Tab toh kuch bhi kehna mushkil hai...Jab DJ ka nasha uterega toh fir se muh ban jayega uska....Angry
adhervikda VFRANKZ video panel ume aur tv 19th march 2011 watch it go to google tell me what do u think
yar today in d morning i waqs thinking that maybe dadaji will drink bhaang....n it has come true...................!!!😃\
cant believe😲

adhervikda VFRANKZ video panel ume aur tv 19th march 2011 watch it go to google tell me what do u think
tahnks tahnks a lot....😛
tell me and what do u think still in suspense about  batwaara.

tell me and what do u think still in suspense about  batwaara.
Maine dekha u me aur tv wala segment....Thanks once again....😛 I think DJ ko bhang ka nasha ho gay hi isliye ye sab kaha usne....Kya pata nasha utrane ke baad fir se waisa hi ho jaaye...Kuch bhi kehna mushkil hai abhi....Aap kya sochte ho....?