Pashu shud calm down!!!

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Seriously this is no way 2 behave at al Mr Pashu!! screaming shouting beating -are u a gunda or what??? Agreed u have 10,000 problems but shouting away at people doesnt  make u less culprit,Why dont u realise this??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, Pashu needs to chill!
imfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys he is not in a position to chill , any way i dont blame him neither his house mates coz he is suffering a lot.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree Pashu is suffering but so is Ved. What a difference between the two as far as anger is concerned. Actually Ved is in a worst position for being accused of molesting a bhabhi. Having said that, Pashu needs psychiatric help. He just can't lash out on everyone. He trashed Prachin in front of everyone, barked at Toasty's mom and  did not even stop to think that his grandfather was watching. Sorry, I have no sympathy of him
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
He should calm down a bit. This isnt the sollution to any of his problem. This would just make things worse. May be this was one of the reason for his relationship to get to the Courts
ritugupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Both Pashu and Malti behaved sort of immaturely when they were together. I guess all these events will make them mature enough to handle life in different manner rather then for pashu - being ready to boil everytime and malti- beign impractical and having rosy spectacle for world