CID Re-Run-IX(See pg 86 for Missing Bullet caps) - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago
yeah...now a days the name is something and the episode is something else...πŸ˜•...plus there is no story to grip our heart and mind...that's why this is happening...i guess...πŸ˜•
That's even my case, but somehow 150 Saal Puraana Khoon is the episode which I remember way too welll... maybe because of the 3-4 Haan Dayas, tearing of some of those idiotic coats, someone combing his hair, some magnets and spoons found and what not!!!! πŸ˜† This certainly was an eventful episode!!!!
i dont understand...now why are they showing "chajje..." and "krishnaben..." in the middleπŸ˜•

They did that last week too, in gthe middle of AC series...

Senior Inspector Abhijeet falls short in the story line area and is full of loopholes. But everybody's acting was superb , dialogues were wonderful except of course Abhijeet going soppy filmy in the last part. As for ACP, he sort of turns heartless when any of his officers are under any bit of shadow.( How cruelly he scolded Tasha in the nakli notes epi!) But somehow this goes with his character. A person who can shoot his son can break open his dearly -loved officer's door. Abhijeet's "Shyad" ,Freddy's " No surag, but prizes" , I am ready to digest a lot of bakwaas to watch these again and again.

DHOOM is due today.I don't know whether I will watch it. My heart has given me a serious warning. It said, "I have pulled you through S I Abhi, A in Coma. Behroopiya, ACP Giraftar, last part of Chemical Bomb. BUT if you forget to breathe like you did in Bus Hijack when Abhijeet just started his attempt to enter the hijacked bus, I will quit before your next birthday."

Edited by auntyno1 - 12 years ago
Nicely phrased Auntyno1! Good to see u back.

U forgot AC & AKAKR! πŸ˜›

BTW, check the IF Re-run thread pls!
Originally posted by deep_baner

i dont understand...now why are they showing "chajje..." and "krishnaben..." in the middleπŸ˜•

For some break within crimes...
Now showing Khooni Piracy Racket 😊
Originally posted by auntyno1

DHOOM is due today.I don't know whether I will watch it. My heart has given me a serious warning. It said, "I have pulled you through S I Abhi, A in Coma. Behroopiya, ACP Giraftar, last part of Chemical Bomb. BUT if you forget to breathe like you did in Bus Hijack when Abhijeet just started his attempt to enter the hijacked bus, I will quit before your next birthday."

My heart became a lot tougher after the Abhijeet in Coma promo. I have survived that, so nothing can break me now.

A close one to this was when Abhijeet lost control of the Qualis in AKA. That was unexpected and sudden, so my heart did miss a beat. Today's Dhoom is a full dose of Sachin, so...theek hai...I'll have a look if they don't sing a lori and put me to sleep.
For me it was simply AIC ... The week after the promo came I wonder how I survived ... Is my heart made of stone or what is what I wondered ... I was sure that unka patha nahi but I would be in hospital if the promo continued for more ... That was the toughest week ever ... After that my heart skipped that beat in Dhoom One when he started running on the bus ... I was shouting literally in my room "Dhyaan se" !!!
Originally posted by visrom

A close one to this was when Abhijeet lost control of the Qualis in AKA.

when did that happen?? I mean which part?? if someone can tell ...