Frequent Posters

away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Sunny- Ye kya?? No time for CID??? 😲
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
See I am not at home I am at hostel. So in hostel your time is not only yours but others also.  I think one stayed in hostel can understand and we don't bunk every other day.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
also in the hostel...you gotta share the Tv, so, you dont always get to watch the shows of your choice
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hostel main pair rakhein to na.  LCD is there and no one loves watching TV here so watching show is not problem. Prob is availability you are occupied in one or other thing and then you just come and fall on bed this was routine. Now since summer has arrived we just go to college and have started staying back when we don't have work but then also friends don't let u free.

But whenever I want to watch any old episode  I watch it online. But It has been ages that I watched re-run shown by SONY
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

For Me, The Super Cases Are

Khoon Ki Holi

Manali Murder 

Khoon...Zameen Se 25000 ft Uper

Khatra Chemical Bomb Ka 

Abhijeet In Coma

AC 5, 7, 8

AKAKR 1 (didn't include 9 & 10 as they are 2011)

Sr Inspector Abhijit

Daya Ki Dulhan Ka Raaz

Abhijeet In Jail

Khatre Mein Tasha

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just switched on Sony for a few seconds and the only thing  saw was Abhijeet holding a gun and saying 'yeh dosti hum nahin thodenge'...😳 and then 'tumhe phaasi hogi', 😕 which episode was this?
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm... very interesting discussions were going on here yesterday...

Firstly for me, if Sr. Inspector Abhijeet gave me 1 hour of torture, then Abhijeet in Coma gave me 5 days of horrid torture... both wre equal for the torture they've given me, but still Abhijeet in Coma was much better than Sr. Inspector Abhijeet...

Sr. Inspector Abhijeet, as Deepika said, was too melodramatic, some unbelievable things we got to see which we hadn't expected, ACP forced Freddy to break into Abhijeets house, spoke to Abhijeet as if to a khooni, at that was enough!!!! The first time I'd seen this, rather than feeling sad, I'd felt happy that Abhijeet had quit CID, becuase I was irritated at the moment as to how could you doubt someone soo much like this and after he's proved innocent you say "Mujhe toh pehle to pata hai ki tumne kuch nahi kia"!!! And the ending scene was the spoilt cherry on the burnt cake!!!

For Abhijeet in Coma, for 5 days I was left in suspence ke Abhijeet ko kya hoga!!! After seeing Behroopiya, I could not go through it for the second time. 5 promos ke saath to they had left me sleepless, haunting me with that horrible scene, plus I missed the Friday-Saturday episode, and all my members were telling me the negative!!!! Jab Sunday ko re-run mein bataya tab jaake chen ki saans le paayee!!!!   
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
viisrom di...ab toh 150 saal purana khoon was going on...!!
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Visrom: It is 150 Saal Puraana Khoon... the episode where Abhijeet' secret of keeping spoons and magnets in his coat pockets were revealed...😉
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Somehow I don't remember the recent episodes at all...😕