CID Re-Run-IX(See pg 86 for Missing Bullet caps) - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah there are some blind forensic docs (in plural) who don't notice the tall, dark, superhandsome guy.
yeah exactly .... It's so stupid of them !!!! I mean how on earth can A think he can't get proposals ??? On what basis she thought that ??? His anger us his charm ... His dark complexion is his plus point ... His seriousness is his USP ... & who wouldn't fall for that baritone !!!
These forensic docs in plain terms were blind !!
But I  really want to know whos the other on Vis TJ😕
Anjalika and Tarika - tw great forensic docs who are blind to the charming Abhijeet.
Originally posted by visrom

Anjalika and Tarika - tw great forensic docs who are blind to the charming Abhijeet.
Only one Dr. recognized his charm ðŸ˜‰
Niyati Pradhaan ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by visrom

Tarika is a plastic doll, or may be she is pretending to be one. Ab ring to le li thi na us ne
Arrey deadly proposal finished aur ye Dr A ka goli chale ke prove karne valla scene . I had heard it was in this one only
Yeah ... Niyati Pradhan was only female forensic doc I've ever liked !!! otherwise no matter what my fav stays Salunkhe !!! I don't even mind Sonali now .. she doesn't irritate me !!
I recall a scene in case of flashing lights when one of the suspect asks Abhijeet sir if he has a daughter. He replies that he is not  eve nmarried to which the suspect says that you will never get married😡
There is a funny scene in case of red rain..

Dr.wagle is taking fingerprints from a letter using laser machine and says we can take fingerprints from any object using this machine.
daya asks..from any object?
Dr. wagle replies : agar mere honto(lips) par bhi fingerprints ho to bhi utha sakte hai..to which asha smirks but acp raises his eyebrows and gives a glare to asha.😆Asha quickly changes her expression..seeing this abhijeet changes the subject.
It is hilarious scene.Asha and acp sir's expressions are worthwatching!