Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
aww .... I'm still in the effect of the update !!!! It was really wow!!! Every cidian and Daya fan deserves to experience them !!! Seriously this episode is an unforgettable part of CID !!!
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhavana di ur DP is not allowing me to come out of tht effect..
his expression is making me 😭

But iam enjoying this effect..
Edited by moonlight5 - 13 years ago
kelly32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii all
I am silent member of this forum..
seeing ongoing discussions on missing bullet I wanted to share something..I think sony has aired missing bullet part 1 during 2009.It was when they were showing 12 hours of CID episodes Back to Back.
I randomly switched to sony at around 5:30 and saw the first scene where viren drops daya near his home.At that time I didnt know that sony would never air this case again.
I had some work so I switched off the TV hoping to catch it if it gets aired again.But they didnt air part2 of this case. I again switched to sony after half an hour but some 2004-05 case was going on.

I cursed myself after that for missing such a classic episode.But I have seen this episode when it was originally aired.I was a kid at that time but I clearly remember the last scene of the episode when daya places a gun on his forehead.

Thanks for zuilekha for posting the caps and reviving the old moments again.😊

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome Kelly to CID forums. Feel free to share your views and enjoy reading others.  😊
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@subha - that's really a good one...   

its indeed one of the best episodes , I remember watching it once,  but wish to see again and again...  great performance by all the cast specially Daya Sir was outstanding in this one πŸ‘

BTW ...  Daya sir handwriting is good na...?? πŸ˜›
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Twinkle- Yes of course.. That's why Daya sir is shown taking notes or writing stuff about the case maximum number of times.
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am clearly missing this bullet!
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

oh after reading discussion, i want to knw about this case...Can anyone tell me about this case?????

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: twinklelovesCID

BTW ...  Daya sir handwriting is good na...?? πŸ˜›

Sorry but that's definitely not Daya's handwriting. I've noticed in some other episodes, (I think - Traitors in CID and Dangerous lady) he has an inclined(slanting to the right) handwriting. The handwriting on the paper in Missing Bullet is reclined (slanting to the left). That's not Daya. Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no, that is certainly not his writing...and BTW, people having left-inclination handwriting are pessimistic, that is what is believed...so, anyone having such an inclination try to change it😊