Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
cant recall the case's name which they are airing now, but its that one with the scene where when encountered with a closed door kaajal comments to abhi "sir, agar daya sir hote toh darwaaza tod ke andar chale jaate" hearing which abhi gives a slightly annoyed look at kaajal doubting his masculinity followed by his breaking the door with his shoulder and then a wave of his arms as if mockingly making way for kaajal.that scene just came and i simply love it.😆 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deep_baner

abhi gives a slightly annoyed look at kaajal doubting his masculinity  

😲
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Boring cases today. why they are in love with this 'pehle lash ki tukdo ki' ? it was an utter disaster case.
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That Kajal Abhi Darwaza track was in kissa double murder ka.......... the case right after Tasha's death....
sachitcid thumbnail
i guess the fireworks production has lost the old cases and thats why they are not showing those cases. or it may be a part of a smart marketing strategy.
sachitcid thumbnail
can anyone give a written update of THE CASE OF THE ORPHAN CHILD and THE CASE OF THE MISSING HUSBAND.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Orphan Child was really a very nice case !!! A very sweet one ... Officers handling the child and all !!! I had asked Bento once but he didn't have it !!!

I remember it in bits and pieces .... I'd like someone to write an update of it !!!
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
have seen none of the above mentioned cases...they have never been aired in the reruns...just my luck😭
sachitcid thumbnail
[QUOTE=Bhavanab]Orphan Child was really a very nice case !!! A very sweet one ... Officers handling the child and all !!! I had asked Bento once but he didn't have it !!!

I remember it in bits and pieces .... I'd like someone to write an update of it !!!

bhavana, please write whatever you remember in bits and pieces.
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Orphan child? I hv even never heard of it! ðŸ˜²

there are so many good cases like this! When will FW air them?