Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

oh yeah ..... I'm forgetting all names !!!! hay raam kya ho raha hai mujhe !!!

When you have some time free (Which is rare) go through the episode list😆
Originally posted by: zulaikha

hello everyone😊

I didnt know where to post  so posting it here (Sorry if it is out of topic/context)
if there is any Pakistani here .....  Apna channel is showing case of missing bullet part 1 right now. The part is almost halfway through, as it started at 8, and will end at 9 PST. Part 2 will be shown tomorrow at 8, but a LOT of commercials are shown, as they show 30 min episode in 1 hour. :-/
Just for info

This is not at all off topic dear😊  But missing bullet? Daya 's first case. They have never shown it on sony!!!!! I am shocked at this news. All of us so want to see it!!!!
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For the first time in my life I saw Body in mid air today.. What an interesting episode!!! The screenplay & story have a hell & heaven difference with today's.. We got to se the duo as our duo as Abhi- Daya.. Loved to see them making fun of Dr Niyati & Muskaan's expression to that..Abhijeet was so good in this one... it shed  light on the sense of humour the character Abhijeet has... Daya sir's old haircut.. He behaved like the Daya we know ( no stupid pianoism..) But Muskan was the show stealer here.. She makes me miss her so much.. This lady had an opinion of her own... even she suggested some important things which oiur trio followed... Like she was always at part with Abhijheet & Daya.. Loved to see them standing in the background with arms folded when Muskaan was giving her opinion.. No offence to duo, but this is how a lady cop should be like...  This episode has a lot of fun element  as well. This era had two exceptionally strong ladies - Muskaan & Niyati.. Well Alka Verma hasn't gained any weight & still looks every bit like the tough, independent smart officer we previously had.. Why doesn't she return ??? & Dr Niyati too to tease our duo & fight with ACP, challenge Salunkhe at the drop of a hat..
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

This is not at all off topic dear😊  But missing bullet? Daya 's first case. They have never shown it on sony!!!!! I am shocked at this news. All of us so want to see it!!!!

Ohh thats an awesome info..... can we somehow record it....
Atleast we'll get to see the 2nd part....
and ofcourse... daya sir... with gun pointing his forehead for the 1st time😭
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Zulaikha- Thank you so much for the info.. It'sa not OT at all.. I can see some ray of hope now ..
zulaikha thumbnail
😊
I dont have any recording device, or i would have recorded it for you people.
the channel is actually airing all the viren era cases ... i guess they started from the start, but i dont regularly watch it, as there is no abhijeet, and too many ads are there
Edited by zulaikha - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zulaikha, for the benefit of everyone here, can you post a written update of that episode - whatever you remember?
Oh why cant Sony too start from the start?Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
  1. THE CASE OF THE POISONED CHOCOLATES Part 1
is missing from bento's list....is that available anywhere else ?

i guess he have the remaining parts.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Saadrita: That's toh there!!!! And it was in that episode only na where Abhjeet starts grumbling on the terrace with this dialogue " Yaar suicide karna hai toh tareeke se karo na, hamaare dimaag ka halwa kyun bana raha hai!!! Ab Dr. Niyati ke haat-pair jodne padenge"!!!!