CID Re-Run-IX(See pg 86 for Missing Bullet caps) - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
that's exactly why i said thanks to Subha for telling ... I managed to see 'that' moment !!!
Stolen ring not fortune teller
fortune teller aaya tha and I saw that scene jiska cap i had posted !! and it touched me so much ... Daya sir in pain added by Abhi sir's melting expressions !!

In one of the two robbers at the end of Stolen Ring, I noticed that he was the same guy who played Zoravar in Abhijeet in Jail.....

the guy who played "zoravar" was also there in "man on the bus"...the drunk guy who had made the bracelet found in the dead girl's possession.He was found by DUO
Which episode are you talking about
I wanted a cap of stolen ring ... the cap of Abhi sir's pic that was projected in the staring scenes when those people were discussing about phasaaofying him ... the black dress one .... he look wow in that .... super duper wow !!!! Totally dashing,suave and charming !!!

i'd be really thankful to someone who gets me that cap !!! I'll gift them a dairy milk 😛 😆
i am talking about "man on the bus" which comes before "deadly betrayal"
Originally posted by deep_baner

the guy who played "zoravar" was also there in "man on the bus"...the drunk guy who had made the bracelet found in the dead girl's possession.He was found by DUO
ya,I too noticed that..

-edit-
it was good to watch "the fortune teller",deserves to be called a classic case.Nice plot,fabulous acting by the trio and also other team members.Classic cases should be the inspirers of eloquence for the episodes of cid these days
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
I will get it Bhavna which exact scene do you want and give me some time. I am in the middle of something

The Abhijeet bik nahin sakta one na
Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago