Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hoping same πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... tue wed schedule can change no problem πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@CID_HD: Well "papa" actually refers here to Abhijeet...... he had got a kid named Bunty who popped ot from nowhere.... he of course wasn't his son, his father was a criminal, who Abhijeet had caught, but somehow his son got a misunderstanding that he was Abhijeet's son!!!
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashida13

@CID_HD: Well "papa" actually refers here to Abhijeet...... he had got a kid named Bunty who popped ot from nowhere.... he of course wasn't his son, his father was a criminal, who Abhijeet had caught, but somehow his son got a misunderstanding that he was Abhijeet's son!!!

bunty??? wasn't the irritating kid's name "vikram"? or did he have a nickname too which i didnt catch?πŸ˜•
great schedule..hope it doesnt change at the 11th hour....i know i must study but will make time for the old cases for sureπŸ˜ƒ
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah his name was Vikram !!! 2004/2005 was CID family cases era πŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My Goodness I've messed up with all the names!!!!πŸ˜•
true....πŸ˜†...i loved "fortune teller"...especially, the point where ACP sir became worried for Daya after the baba's prediction and told him not to step out of the bureau...had the baba predicted the same for ACP sir he wouldnt have paid any attention at all, but for Daya, he didnt want to take any risks...this showed that he cares a lot for his subordinates like a father does for his kids...πŸ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah...I loved that expression on ACP's place too....he thinks for a second and tells Daya to stay back in the bureau. πŸ˜†

Then Daya says 'kya sir aap bhi' and decides to go with them.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah I agree !!! Even i love that moment !!!  Fortune Teller is a really really nice case. Also when that person starts predict about ACP and Abhi sir saying .. aapne apne bete ko khud apne haathon se khoya something to ACP and to Abhi sir ki beta hoke bhi aapko bete ka sukh nahi something ... I really like Abhi sir's expression !!!

The villain also ... he's such a good actor !! Fortune Teller is really a great case !!!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deep_baner

great schedule..hope it doesnt change at the 11th hour....i know i must study but will make time for the old cases for sureπŸ˜ƒ

Yes I hope it doesnt change to Lapata ladki the new one