Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well to be frank enough I failed to find that spark in Tasha.. Many people say that after Tasha Asha is the best.. But I never took her that seriously.. She is beautiful & talented no doubt, & likeable too.. But I somehow find Muskaan way better than her ( No offence meant) . Tasha has improved immensely, & her dialogue delivery is nice..It's just a matter of personal choice. So I don't really take the Abhi- Tasha bonding too seriuosly. But must ad here that she won my heart for showing her unconditiuonal support, trust & respect for Abhijeet in Sr Inspector Abhijeet. Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well, i liked her and she did prove her acting skills in AC-8....am sure had she stayed longer in CID, she would have continued to further prove her acting prowess..after asha, i liked her and then aditi and anushka..rest were🤢 and i found muskaan fake..i can never forgive her for the way she stole divyana's credit and how easily she accepted abhijeet's death in "talking parrot"(no offence meant) whereas tasha's concern for DUO especially abhijeet in AC-8 despite him baying for her blood looked realEdited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Except Asha,Tasha & Aditi...all lady cops in CID r not so impressive even their attitude or appearance is not like a cop....but I like Jasveer in Talking Parrot rather than Kajal
yup, jasvir was much better in that role..as "kaajal"at times she is seen asking too naive and foolish queries at times
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jasveer was good in mysterious gift also...................

i liked muskaan also............... but her character towards the end................ well it really upset me
i had liked muskaan in "copycat killer" but somehow after that as i watched her she looked vain and fake to me and my liking for her began to dwindle...i liked her image as a macho female though.But the blatantly jealous manner in which  she reacted when divyana entered seemed to indicate as though she wanted to be the only damsel around all the male hunks....also, when her request for transfer had been given the nod, she could have waited to act upon it as at that time CID was going through a crisis-DAYA had been abducted,but no, without showing even a shard of decency she left...that made her look cold...frankly, FW bungled up a character with a lot of scope
anonymous7 thumbnail
yup............. she was brilliant at first but later went down..................

the main reason behind her popularity is her being senior to VIvek............... she was given more screen space than him.............. which Tasha obviously did not have...........
was she shown as vivek's senior? i thought she was his equal...vivek never called her "mam"😆...or are you saying this for she never hailed "freddy"as sir?
anonymous7 thumbnail
she did not acll freddy as sir in first few cases...... but later did it.........

vivek never called her ma'am............ muskaan was a few months senior only......... but got more screen space.......
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No, but I thought that Muskaan used to never call Freddy "Sir".... shes to plainly call him by his name....