CID Re-Run-IX(See pg 86 for Missing Bullet caps) - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
i was watching double trouble.................. there was a scene............ a flashback of ACP shooting his son............... Viren was standing beside him............... shocked to see ACP shooting nakul........

which case was this?????????
Originally posted by darkknight007

i was watching double trouble.................. there was a scene............ a flashback of ACP shooting his son............... Viren was standing beside him............... shocked to see ACP shooting nakul........

which case was this?????????

Actually I want to ask the same.....
dunno that...but he was calling "nakul"as "rajiv" in that one...πŸ˜•...guess, they were not so error free even back then...reminded me of how they changed kaajal's bro's name in the recent cases
Originally posted by deep_baner

dunno that...but he was calling "nakul"as "rajiv" in that one...πŸ˜•...guess, they were not so error free even back then...reminded me of how they changed kaajal's bro's name in the recent cases
The worst part is that The whole of CID team except Sachin who were on the verge of arresting Kajal's brother in Maut Ka Ashirwad failed to recognise him in AC 3. Our intelligent CID oficers" memory let them down.
"once upon a time in mumbai" being aired now....boringπŸ₯±
Abhijeet scolds Kajal in this one...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by deep_baner

really? in which scene?
Don't really remember clearly.. but Abhijeet Kajal & company were behind a suspect to know more about his whereabouts... Most probably Kajal told Abhijeet that she suspects that the man they are after already knoiws that they are following him. & Abhijeet's fiery side comes to light again on hearing this... Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
i remembered just now.....ya, kaajal suspected that the guy whom they were following had got wind of their following him and told the same to abhijeet...abhijeet said something like..."tumne aisa socha hi kyu?"πŸ˜†

Earlier Abhijeet was shown scolding Kaveri  & Tarika. I don't remember him scolding any other girl.

no...there was one case "lady in red"...in which tasha was talking about ghosts in a house and abhijeet firmly but softly told her that to speak of such things didnt suit a CID officer...this showed that he had a soft corner for her😊 Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago