CID Re-Run-IX(See pg 86 for Missing Bullet caps) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
I'm home ..... totally free ..... but still can't see the reruns !!! Guests at home and I'm sure they'll make nice good fun of CID ... so not watching !!! Youtube Zindabad !!!
ya, youtube is always there...but to watch them in action especially abhi sir's delightful face on TV has its own charm😊...yipee! power cut over.. 
so it is deadly betrayal today !!!
Well I agree deepika !!! Luckily I have all such wow episodes recorded and collected on CD !! So I can watch them whenever I want on TV
previously, whenever they showed "deadly betrayal", they always showed from 2nd part onwards preceded by a brief recap of the 1st part...hoping to see from the starting this time...
Yeah I too hope the same !!! Same was with Accused officer ..... the last time they showed it was only part 2 !!!
in case of deadly betrayal for completion we have to see man on the bus too.
ya, i remember that...but when i saw it the first time in the reruns, they had shown "accused officer" from the beginning but with "deadly betrayal"...no such luck...i remember that in the recap of the 1st part of "deadly betrayal", i spotted abhi sir in a disguise running after hearing a gunshot or something..he was wearing a long-haired wig...did i see right?
deadly betrayal...................... that girl, sonali................. she was staying at aditi's house..... right?
ya...and later attacked aditi...the last scene where acp sir says to daya, "BOHOT DARD HO RAHA HEI NA DAYA" which had a double meaning was a bit hurting...