schewle thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't think Marzi can dance. When Rajeev is called on stage he is all ready to dance but when Marzi is called on stage he is always very reluctant.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prud123 thumbnail
You think he was reluctant when he was called on the stage for jive,bachata and rock and roll?
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: schewle

I don't think Marzi can dance. When Rajeev is called on stage he is all ready to dance but when Marzi is called on stage he is always very reluctant.

I think you didn't watch all the episodes...
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
do you watch the show? or are you just failing to understand it?
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok so i know that ppl have their views on diff things but dude like really there were many times when he was asked to do sumthing and he always was up for it
Spiahwe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushboo16

ok so i know that ppl have their views on diff things but dude like really there were many times when he was asked to do sumthing and he always was up for it

I have seen him come on stage a bunch of times but i don't remember him doing dance moves where i go "oh wow he is amazing". On the other hand when Rajeev comes on stage and performs i have to say he is awesome.

Rajeev is the best dancer of all the judges including the Grand Master...
Prud123 thumbnail
I on the other hand was completely floored when he did jive and bachata
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Seeems like next time u should focus more 😉
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Spiahwe

I have seen him come on stage a bunch of times but i don't remember him doing dance moves where i go "oh wow he is amazing". On the other hand when Rajeev comes on stage and performs i have to say he is awesome.

Rajeev is the best dancer of all the judges including the Grand Master...

ok really bro u think that the 2 septs that rajeev did was wow than u nothing about hip hop or b-boying those little moves are done by 8 years old here in the united states not taking anything away form rajeev i have seen him really dance i think he is good but u cant just come on here and be like oh yeh mazri cant dance i love him to bits and i bet that u couldnt even do the little easy moves that he perfact like him and he i is a gr8 dancer