she is looking Mrs. MSK here - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
geet is looking amazing
what a hot couple

Good post Sanj ...missed your post yestreday..........The dance performance of Maneet was mind blowing but poor GC  was caught up with phatta howa pant which looked kind of weird for channel like Z to shoot with.

I have a question to ask did the channel not bothered to have him change the pant? or they wanted to show him with too obvious phatta howa pant to bring mockery to Maneet?

Why they didn't do editing?They could have used photo shop..............................
Seems to be like Dev applies color on Geet face and datswhy Maan is angry on dem...or on Dev..:-(:-(:-(
Originally posted by SSWATIS

Seems to be like Dev applies color on Geet face and datswhy Maan is angry on dem...or on Dev..:-(:-(:-(

Yes this is what it looks like😉
OH MY DEAR SWEET LORD... DRASHTI IS LOOKING SO DELECTABLE AND GORGEOUS HERE!!! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS AND BEAUTIFUL AS HEAVEN...!!!! keep this hairstyle na...
She's really looking very beautiful with her hair down.....Mrs MSK to the core.......now lets wait for the crackers to burst.....I think it will happen here only and that too in 2day's epi.......so all the best for the MU....
kya fayadaa cv ne diwali bhi kharaab ki ab holi ki bhi waatt laga di
owsemm
lovelly
very nice
i too think that she should start wearing sarees..
Originally posted by sanjh1234

kya fayadaa cv ne diwali bhi kharaab ki ab holi ki bhi waatt laga di
  Exactly now get ready whenever any happy occasion is near we would get to see saddness and maaneet separation.......these times are for romance, songs but in geet its ulta.......... sanjh kab maaneet ka romance dekhne ko milay ga????.......now it seems clearly that this MU will lead to separation.......I hope it will be an attractive one.......liked you cartoon skit.🤣