Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sanjh where were you,bobby and others yesterday...I loggedin very late but was surprised that there was no post from you and bobby....is everything o.k?  awesome pics loved them in white and you are right geet should leave her hair like this and try more beautiful sarees..........I hope we would get to see some romance in holi epi..........but with the look of the 1st pic you cant guarantee.........
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
she looks gorgeous .....maan also look hot
kaabab mein haddi

zunaiba5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u know wat i have the same dress like geet's wearing bt my is half sleeves 
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

Sanjh where were you,bobby and others yesterday...I loggedin very late but was surprised that there was no post from you and bobby....is everything o.k?  awesome pics loved them in white and you are right geet should leave her hair like this and try more beautiful sarees..........I hope we would get to see some romance in holi epi..........but with the look of the 1st pic you cant guarantee.........

went out with friends and bro 😆 took a break to give rest to my mind i see 😆

Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh I love her look here, she looks gorgeous 😊 She should alternate between her looks so it doesn't get monotonous 

agree dee ,she shud now look mrs msk seen yesterday her hands were bare not a single bangle cv par aakaaal pad gaya hai😆
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sanjh U R great!  yes ....perfect couple!

tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Geet's looking beautiful with her hair down...ekdum perfect as Mrs.MSK....😍           HAPPY HOLI to the most awesomest couple ever....MAANEET.........                              

Definitely an extraordinary talented, the most romantic, hot couple of the Indian telly world.........really bobby after watching them I don't have any interest in watching other serial or even other couples performances....star parivaar awards are coming but I m not excited at all  though every thing is so beautifully shown the performances, the stage, the place but what's the use there is no MAANEET........why star plus don't give importance to starone's actors atleast to DD n GC they are the recent heart throb  couple for many even out side of  India......they know their popularity is getting stronger and stronger day by day.....they should have invited them for an another sizzling performance.......and rocked their show..........do you know bobby star one are still having problema showing song out side the India .....yesterday they edited that song which last week shown as maaneet lip singing on......it was done beautifully by maaneet ,yes the song was old but match the situation....I can't figure it out what the problem could be as PKYEK does'nt seems to have this problem....I  hope they would give  attention to this and solve this asap.......coz its been long time since dec the problem started so that we would also be able to enjoy every maaneet moments.......and that's the reason I watches on IF links plus we are a week behind from India.......... 
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i like geet's hair this way best
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya she is luking absolutely stunning....very beautiful n even my msk is luking so hawtt 😍 and i dont like that sukhi haddi..wat he is doing here...miyan biwi mein tera kya kaam thakur 😡 😡 just go away warna tere peeche sangram gujjar ko chod dungi...

and as far as sarees r concrnd....no i dont want geet to wear it daily but oftenly in parties n festival celebrations...infact i want her to wear patiala salwars that she use to wear before marriage...its a show with punjabi backdrop...kuch toh feel aani chahiye
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
EVRY BODY WITH U YR SB CHAHTY HN K GEET AB MRS.MSK DEKHNY LG JAYE
SAREE,CHORA,JEWL,N SMILE OFFCOURS
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

Definitely an extraordinary talented, the most romantic, hot couple of the Indian telly world.........really bobby after watching them I don't have any interest in watching other serial or even other couples performances....star parivaar awards are coming but I m not excited at all  though every thing is so beautifully shown the performances, the stage, the place but what's the use there is no MAANEET........why star plus don't give importance to starone's actors atleast to DD n GC they are the recent heart throb  couple for many even out side of  India......they know their popularity is getting stronger and stronger day by day.....they should have invited them for an another sizzling performance.......and rocked their show..........do you know bobby star one are still having problema showing song out side the India .....yesterday they edited that song which last week shown as maaneet lip singing on......it was done beautifully by maaneet ,yes the song was old but match the situation....I can't figure it out what the problem could be as PKYEK does'nt seems to have this problem....I  hope they would give  attention to this and solve this asap.......coz its been long time since dec the problem started so that we would also be able to enjoy every maaneet moments.......and that's the reason I watches on IF links plus we are a week behind from India.......... 

Hey Taz,Star plus have a huge marketing strategy & r far ahead of star one in budget & everything.....& they always neglect the star one actors...regarding SP awards..its only the show of star plus so don' invite others  ....feeling really sorry that u all r seeing the edited versions......u can check in the forum for the whole sequences.....& PKYEK is Ekta's production ....she's a powerful lady in telly world ......so that's the reason....    check these links......  what is geet holding here???poison!!                             maneet shhh koi sunn na le