Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SAraW

so if they are SO hell bent on killing DUTTA the character then kill Nakusha as well :)  as simple as that..   😊

Word.

Besides, if Dutta dies, then the whole concept of LTL will be void as they've been preaching about how Naku is his suraksha kavaj and how he can't be touched as long as he has her. So, logically, Naku would have to die first in order for anyone to kill Dutta.

I doubt that they'll be murdering Naku 😆
deactivated1 thumbnail
Oh, and as for the original post.

Nope. LTL without Mishal as Dutta just won't do. I'll leave when he leaves and follow him wherever he goes next. Simple.

It's not so much seeing Naku with another man as it's LTL existing without its heart (Dutta), which is just impossible. 'Cause nothing survives without its driving force.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NO way !
its like u are degrading Naku character if u even think of naku with            another man !
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
can't imagine nakku with another man
if that happens by by ltl i will never watch it again.. it might of well have finished for me.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
When you say Naku with a new man do you mean Naku with another actor playing Dutta or Naku with another actor playing a new character? If its the later the show will completely flop. The show has some chance with the first option if the makers honestly tell viewers that the actor playing Dutta has been replaced. They also find a decent actor to replace MR and support the new guy with good writing.
Then maybe Mahi's pairing with the new actor if it clicks will reel in new viewers though I doubt the current set of fans will remain(including me). Nakusha fate is completely linked to Dutta. Her story can proceed only if he atleast as a character remains in the picture. Anything else will be a disaster. It will move away from the core concept of the show ie the love story of a poor but beautiful girl and a gangster with a golden heart.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No Waysss !!! Impossible ...At this point even killing Dutta doesn't make sense to me .....They had reached that point already bt didn't do it.....Now they should nt do it....They would fail miserably!!!
LTL is gonna work as long as MR continues and then..........👎🏼
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Naku with another man..?? NO WAY!!!  LTL is Tasha's eternal love story.

The day Mishal quits LTL, I stop watching the show and also colors.

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i can't see nakku with other man and vice versa.
only because of this cut couple i start watching LTL and if the couple is broken then i might quit show
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My POV - neither a new actor as Dutta nor a new character replacing Dutta will fly.

Both are just killing this beautiful show at its prime.

There are so many options...hope the makers do justice to the show, its popularity, its wonderful storyline and to all the emotions thousands of viewers have for the show and Dutta and Nakkusha,

Someone mentioned in another post Dutta and Nakkusha should go down history as a Sony Mahiwal or a Romeo Juliet.
Twisting this for just dragging the show is criminal.