Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Heartbeat -An AR Mini FF *Completed* 21/3/11 (Page 52)

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 9873

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azz101

love ur ff

Thank you Hug

xoxo
Aanya


_________________________________
MY AR FF: LOVE IS... : Link - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611044
MY AR Mini FF: HEARTBEAT: Link - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640957

kajen.jpg (424528)

-ArohaAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-ArohaAngel-
-ArohaAngel-

Joined: 12 December 2006
Posts: 11221

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
you freakin made me cry! :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Joined: 21 June 2007
Posts: 22739

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
NO Doubt the FF was Awesome, Beautifully written and Executed Big smile Day Dreaming  But the Sad end was sooo PAINFULL ... i feel Like crying Cry
i just cant explain how Awesome the FF is Heart , but the sad ending was veryyy Painful Unhappy
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 9873

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rishx_KSG-

NO Doubt the FF was Awesome, Beautifully written and Executed Big smile Day Dreaming  But the Sad end was sooo PAINFULL ... i feel Like crying Cry
i just cant explain how Awesome the FF is Heart , but the sad ending was veryyy Painful Unhappy
 

Thank you Hug

A lot of people didn't want the sad ending but according to me it's not sad anyway! :) However you're obviously entitled to your opinion!

xoxo
Aanya

_______________________
MY AR FF: Love Is.. - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611044
MY AR MINI: Heartbeat - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640957

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seri-

-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Joined: 21 June 2007
Posts: 22739

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

@ Aanya ..

i know , m not saying that its Bad at awl !!
its Beyond Beautiful !!! the way she gave her life to save his and then the Last  Line of the FF that sed  " Her heart in His and a Single Heartbeat "  its just SO pure ..!!
but it still hurts to imagine that any one of them is not with the Other " Physically ..
so it Hurt ..
otherwise i absolutely LOVED it ! its so Sweeet ! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 9873

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rishx_KSG-

@ Aanya ..

i know , m not saying that its Bad at awl !!
its Beyond Beautiful !!! the way she gave her life to save his and then the Last  Line of the FF that sed  " Her heart in His and a Single Heartbeat "  its just SO pure ..!!
but it still hurts to imagine that any one of them is not with the Other " Physically ..
so it Hurt ..
otherwise i absolutely LOVED it ! its so Sweeet ! Day Dreaming

Yeah I get u :)

Thanks once again!

xoxo
Aanya


_______________________
MY AR FF: Love Is.. - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611044
MY AR MINI: Heartbeat - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640957

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seri-

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Joined: 27 September 2010
Posts: 4513

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Okay, so I'm finally here to comment!

Your FF literally had me in tears! Especially the last part! But the concept was BEAUTIFUL! Just mesmerizing! It actually reminded me of the saying - 

"Two hearts, beating as ONE!"

The thing is, when I was reading this, I was co-incidentally listening to 'Kaise Mujhe...' from Ghajini...Its just perfect for this song isn't it? Well, yes, so that made me cry more! 

I can't even imagine to be in Armaan's position! Touchwood, I would never want to be there! 

But yes, Riddhima had a point in her letter, very few people have the luck of actually and literally possessing the heart which loves you! 

Touching, overwhelming, sad, but at the same time, a love-story which left a mark! 

<3

Keep it up Aanya! This is one of my favorite short stories! And boy, have I read many! This just captivated me!

Thanks a lot for such a beautiful tale! 

"A Sad Ending doesn't necessarily imply an Incomplete Love-Story!" 

This quote, is my personal creation! Just something I penned down right now when I was reading your FF! 

Kudos Aanya! x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 9873

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Okay, so I'm finally here to comment!

Your FF literally had me in tears! Especially the last part! But the concept was BEAUTIFUL! Just mesmerizing! It actually reminded me of the saying - 

"Two hearts, beating as ONE!"

The thing is, when I was reading this, I was co-incidentally listening to 'Kaise Mujhe...' from Ghajini...Its just perfect for this song isn't it? Well, yes, so that made me cry more! 

I can't even imagine to be in Armaan's position! Touchwood, I would never want to be there! 

But yes, Riddhima had a point in her letter, very few people have the luck of actually and literally possessing the heart which loves you! 

Touching, overwhelming, sad, but at the same time, a love-story which left a mark! 

<3

Keep it up Aanya! This is one of my favorite short stories! And boy, have I read many! This just captivated me!

Thanks a lot for such a beautiful tale! 

"A Sad Ending doesn't necessarily imply an Incomplete Love-Story!" 

This quote, is my personal creation! Just something I penned down right now when I was reading your FF! 

Kudos Aanya! x

Oh yay!! You FINALLY graced this story with your presence ;)

Thanks so much Hug

Kaise Mujhe is perfect <3

I love your quote <3 [And that 2 hearts as one waala thingy is on my banner :D]

xoxo
Aanya


P.S - Thanks so much for taking out time and commenting! I wasn't expecting it so soon =)

_______________________
MY AR FF: Love Is.. - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611044
MY AR MINI: Heartbeat - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640957

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Realization Of Love (DMG) Completed!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91

Author: reemz.malik   Replies: 726   Views: 202923

reemz.malik 726 202923 20 February 2012 at 1:55pm by HR-DMG4life
Mini AR:*~||On The Face Of It||~*Part5-Pg17|22\4|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: Hello_01   Replies: 168   Views: 45197

Hello_01 168 45197 24 November 2011 at 1:37pm by Diyan
{~sweet funny confession~}miniAR ff..completed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: OkThanksBye   Replies: 83   Views: 27426

OkThanksBye 83 27426 12 July 2011 at 8:12am by OkThanksBye
~Bedtime FF: ~HeartBeat~ *complete pg1*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41

Author: Catwoman   Replies: 321   Views: 36623

Catwoman 321 36623 30 May 2011 at 10:28pm by sonamvashishth
AR One-Shot You are my Heartbeat

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: reemz.malik   Replies: 62   Views: 5725

reemz.malik 62 5725 13 October 2009 at 8:45am by AR-lover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index