Heartbeat -An AR Mini FF *Completed* 21/3/11 - Page 40

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rihanna4all

That was heart wrenching ending.....but I really loved their love for each other.
Look forward to read more of your works.

Awwh thanks girl 🤗

I have an FF running here called LOVE IS... 😳

xoxo
Aanya

Originally posted by sweety7395

hey this mini was awesome
sorry i didnt comment after each part.....i was a little busy but the whole mini was amazing
really loved the story
the ending was sad but it was really good
cant wait to read more work from you
thanks for the pm

Thank youu 🤗

xoxo
Aanya

really touching story reminds of what one can do for their love also showed that not every is unfaithful
Originally posted by danny0072

really touching story reminds of what one can do for their love also showed that not every is unfaithful

Thank youu 🤗

xoxo
Aanya

okay i dont normally comment on mini fics, i just press like n skip to the next one unless it is from one of my favourite fanfic writers! but darling, this is the first ever fic i've read from you and trust me i think this is by far one of the BEST mini fics i've read on this entire forum n trust me i've read ALOT! the reason i'm counting this among the few best mini fics is just one "YOUR ENDING"! you know how writers normally give the fic a cliche happy ending even if it's not logical just to make the readers happy? i'm not saying that's wrong, i can be one of those readers at times too but i actually believe that an ending should be what the STORY requires and what fits the concept the best logically and emotionally both. Your ending to this fic has that factor, you did total justice to your concept and i salute you for that! you have amazing writing skills too but ur instinct and ur decision to give the story the RIGHT ending is what i respect the most! you did a briliant job with this fic and i love it even more for the beautiful ending you've given it! 

if ridhima had not been the donor i would have actually been disappointed because this story in particular demanded her sacrifice! and not to forget, your fic actually made me cry and not just cry but the way you have portrayed armaan's illness and riddhima's support, it actually took me down memory lane and i actually remember a death a witnessed a year back of a VERY dear family member! your writing held such emotion that i couldnt help relatin myself to it! thank you 
Originally posted by UreebaluvsKSG

jux luved ittt ❤️

Thank you 🤗

xoxo
Aanya

Originally posted by sonia_92

okay i dont normally comment on mini fics, i just press like n skip to the next one unless it is from one of my favourite fanfic writers! but darling, this is the first ever fic i've read from you and trust me i think this is by far one of the BEST mini fics i've read on this entire forum n trust me i've read ALOT! the reason i'm counting this among the few best mini fics is just one "YOUR ENDING"! you know how writers normally give the fic a cliche happy ending even if it's not logical just to make the readers happy? i'm not saying that's wrong, i can be one of those readers at times too but i actually believe that an ending should be what the STORY requires and what fits the concept the best logically and emotionally both. Your ending to this fic has that factor, you did total justice to your concept and i salute you for that! you have amazing writing skills too but ur instinct and ur decision to give the story the RIGHT ending is what i respect the most! you did a briliant job with this fic and i love it even more for the beautiful ending you've given it! 

if ridhima had not been the donor i would have actually been disappointed because this story in particular demanded her sacrifice! and not to forget, your fic actually made me cry and not just cry but the way you have portrayed armaan's illness and riddhima's support, it actually took me down memory lane and i actually remember a death a witnessed a year back of a VERY dear family member! your writing held such emotion that i couldnt help relatin myself to it! thank you 

Aww thank youuu 🤗
Haha I'm honoured that you chose my fic to comment on! I'd started writing with the concept of sacrifice! The thought of Riddhima donating her heart came to me first and then I wrote the story backwards :D 

Anyway, I'm glad you loved it!

xoxo
Aanya

u really made me cry yaar..

sooo awsum...

loved it..........

do write more..........

thnx for the pm................

awesome part! loved it 😃😃
😃😃😃