Fan Fictions

Heartbeat -An AR Mini FF *Completed* 21/3/11 - Page 39

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: repercussion

It was an ending worth the pain. It was a happy ending for me. It always is! Big time sucker for dysptopian conclusions...I can't help but fall in love with this ff. Although I'm not very sure if a heart can be donated by someone who's like alive alive...as in not a cadaver or anting...I'd brush that though away! I had imagined Armaan walking out of the some huge hospital as a reputed cardiologist, smiling to himself. Well..it all came rue...and the bigger the better!

I lover the letter, although heart-wrenching. And the concluding line...her heart and single heartbeat. I sat back for a few  minutes and th line kept reverberating in my head...like one of those concluding lines from my favorite novel.

Indeed, who get's lucky enough to hold the heart of a beloved for the rest of their lives. This was a job well done, in fact very well done. And I'd hope there are many more to come. In a way, if Armaan would have passed away in Riddhima's arms...it'd have been depressing but cliche, right? As in the ordinary...but the way things changed in the matter of a few minutes blew my head off!

I hope anyone and everyone who's ever been through such a  situation, lost their beloved on an operation table find peace. Life goes on, ironically. And that the sad part, even more depressing than the loss. Life's more heart-wrenching than death. For all die, only a few live!

Cheers!
PS ...I'd be eager to read more from a talented writer like you! Drop me a PM when you write next, pls, for I don't wanna miss out on any of it!

Thank youuu πŸ€—

I love dystopian endings too  :)

Haha I've read your stuff [One shots and Allured in the...] and they're amazing so coming from u all this praise is amazing! :D

Haha even I'm not sure if a heart can be donated be someone whose alive-alive but why go into the medical aspects? πŸ˜†

Awwhh I'm glad u liked the letter...I spent a lot of time on it to make it emotional but not melodramatic or anything!

I've got an FF running here LOVE IS... it's a "happy" FF...you're most welcome to check it out and give me your feedback and Imma send u a buddy request for the PMs :)

Thanks so much once again!

xoxo
Aanya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: armaan_tina

ssssshheesh!!that was seriously awesome, aanya!!!Very emotional....yet so nice ...t'was too good!!😊

Awwh thank youu πŸ€—

xoxo
Aanya

Aanya. thumbnail

Thank you πŸ˜³

xoxo
Aanya

Aanya. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonagudia

The end was lovely. Yes thought i was bot sad seeing the end of Ridhima but as you rightly said every lover story need not be a happy end...

Do write more on AR (A romantic and happy one this time ) .... Thnx for the PM

Thank youu πŸ€—

I have an FF running on AR- LOVE IS... and it's a romantic comedy sorta thing!

xoxo
Aanya

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This one's is one of the best stories i ever read! I mostly detest sad endings ! They are hard to digest somewhere. But yeah, i know they do happen infact. But for this one, i have like no words to express. I cried gallons. Coz in the mid only, i had this feeling that Ridz ll be the donor and thus , from then every action of hers made me shed this salty water. It was choking. It was unbearable. Just cant imagine how Armaan got the strength to live after knowing everything . Guess, thats wat LOVE is !

Hats off for writing this wonderful and beautiful story. Full of emotions. Just got me glued. Simply amazing!

Love
Vini
MissDior thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for late comment. Very sad end πŸ˜”, but you did a nice work with the story. I loved itπŸ˜ƒ
Rihanna4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was heart wrenching ending.....but I really loved their love for each other.
Look forward to read more of your works.
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey this mini was awesome
sorry i didnt comment after each part.....i was a little busy but the whole mini was amazing
really loved the story
the ending was sad but it was really good
cant wait to read more work from you
thanks for the pm
Aanya. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -simi

Sorry for late comment. Very sad end πŸ˜”, but you did a nice work with the story. I loved itπŸ˜ƒ

Awwh thank youu πŸ€—

xoxo
Aanya

Aanya. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolvini4u

This one's is one of the best stories i ever read! I mostly detest sad endings ! They are hard to digest somewhere. But yeah, i know they do happen infact. But for this one, i have like no words to express. I cried gallons. Coz in the mid only, i had this feeling that Ridz ll be the donor and thus , from then every action of hers made me shed this salty water. It was choking. It was unbearable. Just cant imagine how Armaan got the strength to live after knowing everything . Guess, thats wat LOVE is !

Hats off for writing this wonderful and beautiful story. Full of emotions. Just got me glued. Simply amazing!

Love
Vini

Aww thank you Vini πŸ€—

Yeah...it was seriously senti :D

xoxo
Aanya