Heartbeat -An AR Mini FF *Completed* 21/3/11 - Page 37

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nihunicks

hey a beautiful story...brought tears to my eyes..good work :)

Thanks 🤗

xoxo
Aanya

Hey anya well i think u didnt remember be , well sorry yaar its all my fault u know i am soo busy now a day that i didn't find a time for the comnt.but now i have full one.......Well come to the part that was amazing i really like the story ....👏......u write really well i  must u r amazing writen who know how to describe story beautifully👏👏
keep writing more story like this and plz update u r next Fic too😉
love u
salina😊
HEY AANYA..i know m late..bt xam fever is on...lol..

I loved the part..it was nice...the letter vich ridzy left was awesum..because of that only armaan got the strength to live...even i kinda had that feeling dat riddhima is the donor...bt itz ok...this is a difff and unque story...so keep it up..itz ok u dint change d story...

LOVE DISHA..
Originally posted by salinashah

Hey anya well i think u didnt remember be , well sorry yaar its all my fault u know i am soo busy now a day that i didn't find a time for the comnt.but now i have full one.......Well come to the part that was amazing i really like the story ....👏......u write really well i  must u r amazing writen who know how to describe story beautifully👏👏
keep writing more story like this and plz update u r next Fic too😉
love u
salina😊

Hey Salina!

Pssht. Of course I remember u! 

I'm glad u liked it so much!!! 🤗

I just started writing Part 9 for Love Is... I don't know when will I finish it! 😉

xoxo
Aanya

Originally posted by angelic_ridzy

HEY AANYA..i know m late..bt xam fever is on...lol..

I loved the part..it was nice...the letter vich ridzy left was awesum..because of that only armaan got the strength to live...even i kinda had that feeling dat riddhima is the donor...bt itz ok...this is a difff and unque story...so keep it up..itz ok u dint change d story...

LOVE DISHA..

Awwh thanks Disha! 🤗

xoxo
Aanya

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Awwh thanks Disha! 🤗

xoxo
Aanya

You are always welcome...i forgot to add that congo for ur first completed 'project'...yeah party time...🥳 

Originally posted by angelic_ridzy

You are always welcome...i forgot to add that congo for ur first completed 'project'...yeah party time...🥳 

Haha Yep 😆

xoxo
Aanya

hayyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u made me cry...:(
but a beautiful realistic love story that left lots of memories of AR...awwww it was just beautiful....wonderful n very memorable...<3

It was a cute ff which made me cry a lot. I know life isn't a bed of roses. It's filled with tragedies. But at least in fictions we can imagine a perfect world with all happiness? 
Originally posted by anu_isha

superb ff
. Very touching . I really have no words to express specially after last update.

It was awesome.
Plz pm me whenever u start any new story.

Thank youu 🤗

I have an FF running here called LOVE IS... !!! 

xoxo
Aanya