heyyy dear,
nice part
do write more FF

love
Riddss
ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i knew riddhima wud b d donor as mch as i knew dat at this stage u wnt b able 2 change d story n make sum1 else d donor ........

anyways comin 2 d part ........ i swear u made me cry ........ it was vry vry well written ....... n i dnt think dat anybdy can disagree wid dat ....... bt 1 thing i really lyked was d letter ...... it was amazing ...... i mean d way u wrote it i cud vry well connect wid it .......

all in all i loved dis short ff of urs ...... one thing is a fact dat not all love stories have a happy ending ........
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Aanya I LOVE Youuuu Girlie! soooooooooooo freaking beautiful! it made me cry arghhh the lettter *sniff* was sooooooo beautiful * sniff* and made me cry and trust me usually i am not all sentimental for fiction sad love stories as in like written piece of work ( I cry like a baby in sad movies heeehe) LOL! Every emotion was felt, Every tear, every heartache was sensed by me andd Girl I cried.. I cried! even i cant believe it ahaha :) I totally loved the concept of this story and this exactly why I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE sad stories coz it shows the extent people scarifice for love; even to the extent where one dies for the other! I loved! I LOVED IT! I am soooooooooo very glad Armaan understood the meaning of her sacrife and fulfiled his and her dreams. Seriously in words I cant tell you how gooood it was! I loved the line where Ridhimma says "you got the most important part of me when i am gone.. my heart and our memories" wow! and alsoo loved this "Don't Armaan. Don't hurt yourself. Live for me For us. For what we were, are and everything we were meant to be". Omsgh soooooooo beautifully written and got me crying. The simplicty of the words contained soo much depth; you really can write! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS mini FF and i am sad that its gone!  It was a perfect ending, definately a better one than it all ending happily and having no dept or meaning.

ps; yu asked about the banners, hun sorry but it doesnt display it Ps; you asked about the banner, girl it sadly doesnt display it thus i cant see it. Sorry cant provide my opioion on it! sorry :)
Edited by Kajenrsmecxi - 13 years ago
angullgrl91 thumbnail
awesome ending dude! yeahh true that those "happy endings" are nicer and what everyone wants as well but you were somewhat more realistic hahah
great job!
ksgmyluvmylyfff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭😭😭

awww that was so touching especially the letter loved the part yaar but was also emotional reading it it made me cry seriously nd glad armaan moved on nd i feel thats what armaan riddhima's love always mean sacrifice for the well being of others loved it

love,
pari.......
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aanya You know i missed last part dunno how but when i read "Armaan tumhe nahi pata tumhara donor...."Gosh i was literally in tears .I knew it. Some thing broken inside me .I'd not tell you what i felt.i wanna scream loudly ...God it was unbearable .
I am happy atleast he has proven her love . He is still in love with her nd always will.This is form of pure love .I think utmost desire of every one to get some one like her/him...
thanks for this awesome story.

thanks for pm.
love
ritu

sahitya1987 thumbnail
hey anya

Awesum part👏...gud u dint change the track

but felt really bad 4 armaan😭, was crying wid him 😭

start a new fic re...missing AR a lot

lol😆
sahitya
shonadesire thumbnail
hey Aanya
awesome part but this part made me cry
this is too emotinal........😭😭
feeling bad for armaan😭😭

i can't write what i feel when i read this part
but i loved hw u write everyline its seem real..........
thanks for pm

Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
geetika_263 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome part
it was very emotional loved it
thanx for d pm...
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Riddss