Heartbeat -An AR Mini FF *Completed* 21/3/11 - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago
😭
Originally posted by neha2607

Hey,
gosh you made me cry so much in these 4 parts........

why do i feel that riddhima is the donor and she left him forever.
i hope everything turns out well
continue soon
tc

luv,
neha (shona)
😭😭
 rone wala ff
i also think that
like she said good bye armaan

Originally posted by Kajenrsmecxi

OH.MY.GOD! GIRL! AANYA! your witng style just freaking blows my mind! the whole part was written so beautifully and hitting every emotional button in my body! omg wow! the way it was written was beautiful, mesmorising and had a realistic touch to it which I LOVED! gawwwwwwwwd it was incrdediably sad espically in terms of Ridhimma being his donor (wild guess hehe) I love the concept of this story, it shows the simple and un-selfish pure love shared by two common indviduals. ahhhhhhhh soo beautiful. The part where they share an itimate moment before Ridhimma starts crying saying "I am gonna miss you armaan" waas just sad and beautiful!  Oh my god armaan is going to be sooo devastated when he finds out that his "ridhhi" has been gone for "13 days now" , i still have a ray of hope that somehow the donor is not Ridhimma. Love the concept of this story and sad feeling it gives BUT i would LOVE an happy ending ehee.

PS; you asked where I live; I live in Australia baby! heehee :) & yea i am also a sleepy person but i am lazy one as well so i always leave my stuff tiil the end and thus pay for it at the end heehe :) 

Awwh thanks!!! 

Gawd. you embarrass me 😳 But that's why I frikkin love you 😆

I have a big fat smile on my face right now because of your comment!!!! 😆

I still don't know about the ending 😉

xoxo
Aanya

the part was too senti 😭
i feel like riddhima is donor
plzzzzzzzz dont do that
i want both of them together
but the way u describe the whole part was awesome
continue soon  
Thanks for all the comments.

I am still in two minds people. So don't expect me to update atleast for 2-3 days. 😳

xoxo
Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 13 years ago
hey Aanya
awesome part dear👏👏.........loved ittttttttt soooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh...........thank God armaan got donor😛...........but i hope donor is not ridz.............wowwwwwwww armaan is fine now............where is ridz gone?????????........her behaviour is really a weird.........waiting nxt part..........thanks for pm😛..........its okay sweety take ur time n think right n give us happy ending😛.....n yeah u said we will have to wait 2-3 days but phir bhi..........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn😊
Awww it was so sad but I'm happy that he's alright now but y do I feel that ridzi is gone forever :( plz don't do that plz give us a happy ending :(
awesome ff
plz don't make ridz donor 😔
Hey dear................Oh god u r such a good writer yaar⭐️.......the way u write each and every word.........seriously girl.........I just love u😊.........this is the best story I have read in my whole life👍🏼......And I mean it.................its so simple yet so attractive............I fell in love with AR all over again becoz of ur FF....................nd the latest part is just too too too good⭐️............I really don't have words to describe what  I am feeling right now.............its like I can myself Fell the pain of AR😭..........................and now the new twist in the story................RIDZY MAY BE THE DONOR?.............oh god...............the way she said............I will miss u Armaam................This line brought terns in my eyes😭...........And I am scared how Armaan feel when he got to know that becoz of his life Ridzy sacrifice her life...................plzzzzzz try to end this story with a happy note yaar........I know u already planned everything......bt still want to see AR together and happy...............thanks for the PM........take care........😊

Lots of Love
GEET
great part
im having a feeling dat its ridz who donated da donor
cont soon

harneet <3
This is an amazing FF! I'm glad you wrote this :) I enjoyed reading it!!!
Do write more I like your writing style.
Edited by Samiyah258 - 13 years ago