Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_beauty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved it!!<3
but why do I have this wierd feeling that riddhima os the donor!!
I don't know why but her excuses,her blood test,her 2 week long trip,her tears,her goodbyes!--they just add up to one thing--is riddhima the donor??: (
I hope not-----I want to see AR together in the end!

Thanks for the PM..
Update soon: )
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i looovee this FF! so well written! ive cried so much in all the other parts please make me happy with the last part!!!!
riddhima being the donor willl mean she dying right, dont do that please :( doesnt feel good to ask you to change the storyline but ah sad endings ;'( The writer however knows whats best for her ff so itll be ur decision but just a small request, pls dont kill her, show her in coma or smething, anything lol doesnt sound too logical even then :(

regardless of all that, you're an aammmaaaaaaazing writer xxx
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the feedback!

Pssht. Now I'm in two minds. 😕

Don't expect me to update this soon... I have a lot to figure out! 😳

But you can expect an update on my other FF LOVE IS... after 24th!!! 😆

xoxo
Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 13 years ago
Tina_moonchild thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i have no words to describe how i'm feeling right now...one word for this part - terrific  !!!!👏

but plz don't make riddhima the donor.....its so freakin painful man!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the pm....and cont soon...😊

Crazyy_Fan thumbnail
Awesome part...n as much as i love ridzz.....i feel d essence n charm  of d storyy wud go awayy if u keep ridzz alive-fit n fyn typez.....Continuee wid wat u wer thinking..but but but dun make armaan a devdaas...u cud show sumthin lyk ppl cum n go...u love dem n hav dere memoriezz imprinted in ur heart forever.....hold on to d happy memories..chrish dem..dun despise dem....forget d bad memz...dey wont do ny good to u..mak him value d sacrifice ridz made so dat he cud live..dun mak him do suicide or nythin lyk dat..coz if dat happenzz ridzi's love n sacrifice wudn't exactlyy be worth it....but plz dun fix him up wid another gal....since dis izz an AR ff......
dis was jus a suggestion 😳 plzz go on wid wateva u think izz correct 😳

p.s. other readerzz if u read dis dun kill me lolll ;)

&&& I love d wayy u write Aanya :D
Keep it going ;)
Continuee sooooonnn n i m eagerlyy waiting for d updt of Love is :D

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Crazyy_Fan

Awesome part...n as much as i love ridzz.....i feel d essence n charm  of d storyy wud go awayy if u keep ridzz alive-fit n fyn typez.....Continuee wid wat u wer thinking..but but but dun make armaan a devdaas...u cud show sumthin lyk ppl cum n go...u love dem n hav dere memoriezz imprinted in ur heart forever.....hold on to d happy memories..chrish dem..dun despise dem....forget d bad memz...dey wont do ny good to u..mak him value d sacrifice ridz made so dat he cud live..dun mak him do suicide or nythin lyk dat..coz if dat happenzz ridzi's love n sacrifice wudn't exactlyy be worth it....but plz dun fix him up wid another gal....since dis izz an AR ff......

dis was jus a suggestion 😳 plzz go on wid wateva u think izz correct 😳

p.s. other readerzz if u read dis dun kill me lolll ;)

&&& I love d wayy u write Aanya :D
Keep it going ;)
Continuee sooooonnn n i m eagerlyy waiting for d updt of Love is :D

Awwh thanks Sakshi!!!

Babe, your comment made me happiest!!! 😳

I think Imma continue with what I had in mind before! 

Naah. Devdas or Armaan with someone else doesn't work for me either! 😆

I seriously love u 😆

xoxo
Aanya

Okay part was soo amazing but if ridz is the donor toh na I'll kill u! Can u make her just be weak? Like she got someone's heart and in return like gave a kidney to their family member?
Crazyy_Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Awwh thanks Sakshi!!!

Babe, your comment made me happiest!!! 😳

I think Imma continue with what I had in mind before! 

Naah. Devdas or Armaan with someone else doesn't work for me either! 😆

I seriously love u 😆

xoxo
Aanya

🤗Ur replyy stitched a smile on mah face  Aanya :D
n remembr no thanxx n all 😈
Datzz relliiii greatt Embarrassed
Lol 😆 same pinch 😆
I love u too 😆 

Love
~Sakshi~

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

I want Ridz safe...

I read this ff yesterday and this is just awesome.
I feel so sorry for AR and the pain they've gone through.
I hope u'll twist ur story and let AR remain happily everafter.
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
OH.MY.GOD! GIRL! AANYA! your witng style just freaking blows my mind! the whole part was written so beautifully and hitting every emotional button in my body! omg wow! the way it was written was beautiful, mesmorising and had a realistic touch to it which I LOVED! gawwwwwwwwd it was incrdediably sad espically in terms of Ridhimma being his donor (wild guess hehe) I love the concept of this story, it shows the simple and un-selfish pure love shared by two common indviduals. ahhhhhhhh soo beautiful. The part where they share an itimate moment before Ridhimma starts crying saying "I am gonna miss you armaan" waas just sad and beautiful!  Oh my god armaan is going to be sooo devastated when he finds out that his "ridhhi" has been gone for "13 days now" , i still have a ray of hope that somehow the donor is not Ridhimma. Love the concept of this story and sad feeling it gives BUT i would LOVE an happy ending ehee.

PS; you asked where I live; I live in Australia baby! heehee :) & yea i am also a sleepy person but i am lazy one as well so i always leave my stuff tiil the end and thus pay for it at the end heehe :)