Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

BTLOO II ArSh FF link to next thread page 150 :) (Page 61)

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 59804

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

Pooo u and ur hawwt listROFLROFLROFL im ur fan!!! thee way i luv u i must have been the father ov the child ROFLROFLROFL
Zarqaaa they do it...almost!ROFLROFL
Nina diii I love youuu nd i miss yur jhappiz
ROFLROFLROFLno u r my fan mazak mat karoo i have not anything gr8 think for it ROFLROFLROFLu must be father of child howShockedwe were trying to find it through sms sending option who got more sms will be the fatherROFLROFLROFL

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 19210

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Zarqaa i leak all my parts on heaven lol bebefits ov heaven u seeROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 59804

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

Zarqaa i leak all my parts on heaven lol bebefits ov heaven u seeROFLROFLROFL
becaz u know u will get chappals that too throwing u for not updating we attack u at groupROFLROFLROFLunity is strengtthROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.FleetingWishes.

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 19210

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
its so much left abhi vvek scene is left, Armaans confesson is left, marriage propsl is left, atul anjalis meeting left a big shock left!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 16698

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pooluvsKaSh-

nina i am fine dearHugcome back soon missed u

Zarqrra u must pakka join heaven as ridu said

hey poo( is tht ur name? soz i herd rida say it so i thought it wasTongue) yeh
i was gona join few dayz bak but my exams r in the way :@ im gona join rite wen my next exam finshes coz i hav nt studied at all afetr tht i will join n chat all day n night =D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FleetingWishes.

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 19210

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pooluvsKaSh-

Originally posted by chocolatefreak

Pooo u and ur hawwt listROFLROFLROFL im ur fan!!! thee way i luv u i must have been the father ov the child ROFLROFLROFL
Zarqaaa they do it...almost!ROFLROFL
Nina diii I love youuu nd i miss yur jhappiz
ROFLROFLROFLno u r my fan mazak mat karoo i have not anything gr8 think for it ROFLROFLROFLu must be father of child howShockedwe were trying to find it through sms sending option who got more sms will be the fatherROFLROFLROFL
im the father bas! poo ake care ov my childddROFL 
nd im ur fann n coz ur the most ideal  sister, i dnt have a sister nd ur my sister my lover everyfng ILY
-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 59804

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

its so much left abhi vvek scene is left, Armaans confesson is left, marriage propsl is left, atul anjalis meeting left a big shock left!
now pakka won't leave without updating dam ineterested & excited impatient to read itShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.FleetingWishes.

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 19210

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

Originally posted by -pooluvsKaSh-

nina i am fine dearHugcome back soon missed u

Zarqrra u must pakka join heaven as ridu said

hey poo( is tht ur name? soz i herd rida say it so i thought it wasTongue) yeh
i was gona join few dayz bak but my exams r in the way :@ im gona join rite wen my next exam finshes coz i hav nt studied at all afetr tht i will join n chat all day n night =D 
nd this gal is my lover! a very expensive lover! i will get bankrupt in her love !
OMGGG my love ur joining heaven after ur exams really ILYYY!
best ov luk wd exams, ur gona rokkk, specially in loveology!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
new arsh fic-{~ArSh married!!!~}COMPLETED!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: OkThanksBye   Replies: 293   Views: 109545

OkThanksBye 293 109545 25 January 2013 at 8:49pm by amandadsouza95
Beauty and the Beast pt 10 pg36 AK

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: tehzeebkhan   Replies: 292   Views: 32334

tehzeebkhan 292 32334 24 September 2012 at 5:34am by aroramaina
Falling In Love Again - ArSh Note+Link Pg 150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: reemz.malik   Replies: 1120   Views: 114582

reemz.malik 1120 114582 02 October 2011 at 8:08pm by reemz.malik
A False called TRUE Love ArSh FF

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: AR_LOVER   Replies: 87   Views: 18710

AR_LOVER 87 18710 07 August 2011 at 9:29am by tj_black
-Lost AR- Part 1 Page 1 Note: Page 4 7/31/2009

2 3 4

Author: Veiledbeauty   Replies: 29   Views: 21230

Veiledbeauty 29 21230 31 July 2009 at 8:04pm by Veiledbeauty

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index