Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
wowwwwwwww loved it n the promo is awesome so armaan is going to remove the shit out of the vivek guy
..ayaan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just caught up wid dis ff....its realy nice....plzzz add me to ur pm list....
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Yay yayy yayyy yayyyyya yyyyyyyaaayyyyyyyyy you updated hehehe

Ridu aww i am so sorry abt ur hand yaar u knw u better put dat stupid guy on ryt path idiot but yaar wht a filmy story okay sorry mazak tha yaar

Coming to the part oye hoye i am dead for sure it was so so so sizzling n hot i can't even tell you hayyee i am so gone now the part was like always awesome, fantastic, wonderful, great, nice, amazing, hot, mastiful, and romancful it was definitely the cutest part till now it was so sweet

I loved RM scene ooh so love at first sight wah wah cant wiat for their romance that would be so cool three brothers with three cousin ahaa awesome

Shilpa, Rahul n Atul scene was tu mast yaar i so love their little cute talk and how well they gelled up together and not even caring that they were meeting for the first tym that was so nice how they introduced and also the special bond between brother is so so great definitely loving the story

See even Rahul, Muskaan n Atul gt to knw that they have something going on bt only ArSh cant understand pagal hain na isi liye like KaSh hmph confused souls anyways now lets see wht these three will do to bing ArSh together

Arey i dont knw bring Riddhima or Tamana for Sid as long as ArSh are together me dont care he better not create any problem between ArSh or else i will kill him pakka wala

ArSh scene hayeee *faint* damn that was so so hot and passionate their talk in gym room was the cutest convo ever i do love how he declared his true feelings to her and frgt his ego and her becoming weak seeing him dat was so sizzling i really loved that scene so special bond and thn later the sofa scene hehehehe cho chweet it was so hot

pre-cap definitely looks interesting who the hell is Vivek and oye Armaan dialogues hayye they are worth yaar i am so loving the pre-cap dont knw how it will happen bt definitel looking forward to see Shilpa working under Armaan and the pre-cap is interesting

Do continue soon Riduuu take care of ur self and hit that guy next tym if he comes infront of you thanx for the pm.
katsmeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey rida the part is awesme totally mind blowing i jst luved it specially shilpa atul & rahul convo oww i jst luv arsh in ur ff thnks for the pm & do cont sooooon
luv
anjali
Rihanna4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Rida, I read your update on the day you posted but couldn't comment at that time.
Thank you so much for the pm.
As per the update, it was lovely. Finally he has realized and admitted that it more than just attraction.
Looking forward for another 2 love stories between RM and AA to blossom

Keep Writing!

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii rida
mindblowing update
loved it
loved armaan
finally he realized his feelings
loved ArSh's closeness
rahul and atul r awesome
loved them
love RM
cant wait 4 more
precap looks good
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey awesome part
wow armaan confessed his feelings.....RM are going to help them come closer
thanks for the pm
conitnue soon
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww shona is trying very hard to resist him...feel sory for her :P tu tu
ohhh thank god he finally let out all his felings buh sad shilpa dint resiprocate, its nt her fault though...
aww rahul n atul r here yayy...can expect some real fun nw ;)
ROFL..another love story already startd,rahul n muskaan loved em:D
cant wait for all the fun to be started:D
continue soon rida:D

-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tzahra

Yay yayy yayyy yayyyyya yyyyyyyaaayyyyyyyyy you updated hehehe

Ridu aww i am so sorry abt ur hand yaar u knw u better put dat stupid guy on ryt path idiot but yaar wht a filmy story okay sorry mazak tha yaar

Coming to the part oye hoye i am dead for sure it was so so so sizzling n hot i can't even tell you hayyee i am so gone now the part was like always awesome, fantastic, wonderful, great, nice, amazing, hot, mastiful, and romancful it was definitely the cutest part till now it was so sweet

I loved RM scene ooh so love at first sight wah wah cant wiat for their romance that would be so cool three brothers with three cousin ahaa awesome

Shilpa, Rahul n Atul scene was tu mast yaar i so love their little cute talk and how well they gelled up together and not even caring that they were meeting for the first tym that was so nice how they introduced and also the special bond between brother is so so great definitely loving the story

See even Rahul, Muskaan n Atul gt to knw that they have something going on bt only ArSh cant understand pagal hain na isi liye like KaSh hmph confused souls anyways now lets see wht these three will do to bing ArSh together

Arey i dont knw bring Riddhima or Tamana for Sid as long as ArSh are together me dont care he better not create any problem between ArSh or else i will kill him pakka wala

ArSh scene hayeee *faint* damn that was so so hot and passionate their talk in gym room was the cutest convo ever i do love how he declared his true feelings to her and frgt his ego and her becoming weak seeing him dat was so sizzling i really loved that scene so special bond and thn later the sofa scene hehehehe cho chweet it was so hot

pre-cap definitely looks interesting who the hell is Vivek and oye Armaan dialogues hayye they are worth yaar i am so loving the pre-cap dont knw how it will happen bt definitel looking forward to see Shilpa working under Armaan and the pre-cap is interesting

Do continue soon Riduuu take care of ur self and hit that guy next tym if he comes infront of you thanx for the pm.

n i thought this is another short update🤣
buh totally gree with u👍🏼

shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
nice one
luvd d part
cont soon
tc
shaaz