Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMFFG Zarqaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that noteee!!!! yuuu added my namee also :OOO nd underlined ittt! OMG my readers r gona think howww chaalu im🤣🤣🤣🤣
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chocolatefreak

🤓😳

dont worry rida if it was imp we wud tell u na?! it doesnt matter realli!
where did POO go? my lapys got only 15 minutes nd theres no electricity to charge it!
funkybratz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pooluvsKaSh-

mallu check ur pm now

i did checked the pm, kaam hojaye ga :P
and btw gal see i told yu, yur gonna have the most amazing friends, and the most amazing time once yu join KaSh Heaven nd SA AT
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

OMFFG Zarqaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that noteee!!!! yuuu added my namee also :OOO nd underlined ittt! OMG my readers r gona think howww chaalu im🤣🤣🤣🤣

yeh yurs mine n irams coz it was our convo! 🤣🤣🤣 i had to underline yurs coz its yur ff! so then ppl wud believe it 🤣 i dont think they saw it but now i realised something! i hope they dont coz then they will wanna read those pages theyll probz think its part of yur ff wen its not 🤣🤣🤣 ukno they will wanna read it coz then y r they reading this ff! this ff is like 18+ so the convo must be nothing for them! all yur readers will wanna read tht note n our convos coz tht the reason they read yur ff... for 18+ stuff🤣🤣🤣  oh God i hope they ont see it :P but im nt gonna tke it off itss too funny!
funkybratz thumbnail

Mallluuu :O you scared the hell out ov me, i thought i got a warning!

yur nt getting a part today! it wil come on 5th june! nd i cantwrite today or tomorrow nd the day after! coz today ive to go out wd my cuzns for my treat nd tomorrow is my bday nd then day after tomorrow my result🤣 so no part!!! yu already owe me an OS coz i wrote 2 parts, so quickkk!!!!
nd msg me on my old no. the real one, ive got the sgnals bak :P

omg! throw your each and every sim somewhere, i'll get you a new one! wenever i msg you i get the answer that your number has been change :P 5june! omg my exams will be on! how will i read it! hell i would die thinking what you have written in it :s
your OS! okay okay you'll get it :P it almost near the end ;)

cant.be.assed. thumbnail

and btw gal see i told yu, yur gonna have the most amazing friends, and the most amazing time once yu join KaSh Heaven nd SA AT

yeh u were right! n i love you for tht <3 thnk you!!!!
im soo glad i listened to u muah!
MALLU Zarqaa pooo wat is this going on!!!y rnt ! y rnt yu guys pming me????
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Originally posted by: funkybratz

omg! throw your each and every sim somewhere, i'll get you a new one! wenever i msg you i get the answer that your number has been change :P 5june! omg my exams will be on! how will i read it! hell i would die thinking what you have written in it :s
your OS! okay okay you'll get it :P it almost near the end ;)

oohhh i want the os too! dont forget to pm me :P