Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
superb part ridu
loved it
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ohh Emm Gee!

Seriously, WOW! Im still left speechless, this part was just wayy to HOT! Passion, Intensity, Romance...you name it and it was there! Rida, seriously, hats off to you😉 Youve done a great job so far and im just wayy to excited for this ff! And the MARRY MEE part was hayyeee! 😳 And the precap is even better..."I LOVE YOU" from Armaan Mallik...CANT WAIT FOR SURE!

Continue soon!

- Dee

Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Roda u hav no idea! I trmeble as I rght this and i am makin endles typos just telling you in the whole part the butterflies frommmy stomach didn't leave they just got stronger and it had to crouch for them to stop bothering me! Truly your best part written! But i am confused. Did they consummate????

Loved the Marry Me!!!
FULTUSI thumbnail
awesome,,,,awesome
plzzz continue soon,can't wait any more for the next part
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

oh finally ridu u updaated i must tell thanx to zarqa for doing awesome job of keeping u irritating for the updated she did her job well i am sad i was not there my mom &  dad ddin't throw me i gave sleeping pills to them so i am in house now soon will come there don't worry
as zarqaa told our job is to make u update this ff as soon as we can u must get used now becaz u will get it regular chappals, cakes &  tomatoes rofl ur faced coevred with it hahaha
now coming to ur update
it was sooo hawwwttt i can't tell how to express it best hawttt part u have written till now like violent love i lovvveddd it girl were r getting these ideas ever time new ideas about hot parts i need to know ut may come in handy for me u know hahahah
u have expressed both Armaan &  Shilpa's feelings well in taht hot part becaz ur r good inn emotinal as well in hot...u maintained it both came level it went it a flow i don't have words to describe for the one u wrote it sooo hawwwttt
but i tell u forget the word innocent &  shareef from ur dictionary jaanu
Shilpa's felt weak at Armaan's touch he have a huge effect on her which is gr8 i was a little surprised wen she was giving herself to her
She was innocent suddenly seeing a passion and desire in her was awesome she was not on her senses Armaan sended her to another world ...
The way he was playing &  teasing with her na i liked it he was trying to get her tell taht she really wanted him she needed him &  want be his forever  only to him u explained her thoughts well...
wen she said dam it armaan i need i was happy finally she said it yippe
finally he was going to make love to her i was ohh interesting i liked it but stupid ph it ruined eveverything but i also wanted her to accpet him whole heartedly so it was ok but ph;s timing was bad...she came to her senses i felt bad for her and for armaan too
Vivek thet idiot stupid how could he touch her good that Armaan came at the right time as saved her liked real hero the lines he said Shilpa meri sab kuch hai wah wat a dialogue muah
at last he proposed her that's my armaan i love him my craziness for won't end at all
i loved the way the proposed her again u stopped in at interesting part next part confession hope she too accepts i am eagerly impatiently looking forward for next part update soon warna the consequences r very bad  giving u a warning ...
riduuu then i love u muah thanx for such a fantastic part
Edited by -pooluvsKaSh- - 12 years ago
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rida   again intense part . commendable dear . All i wanna him to get more torturous to her . i dunno why but i wanna her to beg him his love ,to yearn for more ,to crave for him as no one ever have for any one . lol hey i am not psycho but i wanna this girl to understand ,how priceless he is for her.I wanna her loose her identity in him . I wanna her to make a wise decision ,not for the sake of friendship . I wanna her to be his forever.😉  😃

love
ritu
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My my my wat a dhamakedar update gal, jst blew my circuit, wat an amazigly intence update
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
amazing...awesome...
dis one waz so intense n passionate...n armaan finally accepted his feelings as luv n d biggest thing is dat he askd her 4 marriage😍
just hope derz a +ve response from shilpa...shez already struggling b/w wats rite n wats not
cont soon
tc
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
☺️🤪
OMG OMG OMG ridyo u updated🤪
the speed with wich u were going i thought we need to wait MORE😳😆
dhinka chika🤣

coming to the part😳
it wasnt good...
OMG its soo HAWT..damn i need O2 like really badly🤪
WOW armaan, hes soo aggressivee☺️aaahhh i love this side ov him🤪
felt sorry for him, lol kitna sefl kontrol chaiye tha use itne din🤣
and  finally wo din aahigaya tha jab uska self control toot jaaye nd then the villian enters😡damn this fone m gonna sue this fone😡🤣
and about shilpa, aww poor soul😳she was at the receing end ov his aggression..but i loved it muahahaha😈aww she was feeling soo helpless😉buh usne khud apne pair par kulhaadi maara🤣
who told her to say such bad things about her relationship with sid,serves her right😉🤣
aahh finally she uttered the words☺️and i thought the time have finally arrived but then again the villian enters😡😡😡😡HUH!...
u disappointed me HMPH👎🏼
n hey i love the angry agressive armaan who bet the hell outta vivek..thats jerk deserved it

ridyo u r FAB muahu knw exactly how to raise our hearts to fever pitch n then to do tie tie fish ov it🥺🤣
love the precap...cant wait for it...continue soon..warna i have some bootiphool gifts to give yu *smirk*

Edited by -LoVe.KaSh- - 12 years ago