Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkybratz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
rida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
firstly welcome, secondly, i didn't received your message so em going to msg you anyways!
thirdly! i loved the part, you are back with a bang, i love you girl for updating it, i was missing it badly and now em surprise to find the lady writer herself back on IF!

MUAHxx ;)

armaan is soo jealous! omg i feel so bad for him, poor guy loves her alot and i really liked the scene where she herself moved to kiss him , you know, you have always written about armaan kissing her, but you never wrote about her response! do write it next time, otherwise the story will only contain armaan's feeling...this was a bit of guide, if you didn't mind me giving it to you :)

and yes! back to the scene, seriously i really liked the kitchen scene, i felt they were real husband and wife *blush* and then shilpa moving her head upwards to kiss him...WOW i loved it because this was the first time she took a step toward him with her heart feeling and then i made me feel that she have a complete right on armaan, even if she agrees or not :D

i loved the whole thing! as in WHOLE
and i love you the most for writing and coming back!
i'll msg you soon :)
love you 
mallu :)
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

muahhh my sexy girl☺️

first of all solly for late comments😳😳😳😃😛😉😳i had exams na🤗
now coming to the parts girlll aise hi tumhe sexy nahi bulaati main🤣u deserve it in all means😳😆the part was sooo☺️brilliant girl😉i just loved ittt specially armaans each and every word to shilpa😛godd he is soo passionate and possesive for her specially when she told her abt getting physical with sid😲poor shilpa ab kya karegi🤔
now just one request remove the barrier ridhima plz usay sid ke paas de do🤣
cant wait to see armaan making shilpa a mallik😉
update soom
-love laddoo😳
P.S.-HOW WERE YOUR EXAMS😲😕

Edited by kash_laddoo.anu - 12 years ago
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocolatefreak

No i said first either u love me more or ravisseur update? decide decidee! 🤣

u luv halwasss lol evn i luv thm that is y my parts r all halwas🤣 
u cant chase meee, il get gayabfully!🤣🤣🤣

NAAHIII this aint fair if u love me u will update ravisseur AND admit i love you more 😆 now u decide! do u love me or nt n if u do do as i say
HAHAHAHA 🤣 no wonder they r so good🤣
hav u ever herd the sayin " u can run but u cant hide"...yeahh?? well it applies to you! so all the wiv yur running n yur gayabing but i find u! MUAHAHA :P
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
maluuu ILYYY anddd awww i luvv ur suggestion i pretty need them, i suk nd i luv o be guided nd that from yuuu Lv uuu, awww u didnt get my msg haww! let me see, djuice dusnt has sgnals nowadays im changng it soon then, aww i luvvv uuu thnkuu nd yaa i knw shilpa has never responded shes stubborned but now she will :)

Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

NAAHIII this aint fair if u love me u will update ravisseur AND admit i love you more 😆 now u decide! do u love me or nt n if u do do as i say
HAHAHAHA 🤣 no wonder they r so good🤣
hav u ever herd the sayin " u can run but u cant hide"...yeahh?? well it applies to you! so all the wiv yur running n yur gayabing but i find u! MUAHAHA :P

LOL yu come here then coz il be once again off soon coz il be going on a vacation for a trip wd my family so no IF there hehe🤣🤣 but u will be thereee naaa il dictate all the parts orally, and
no ILY moreee either u accept or or or umm let me thnk haan or no update at all now decide!
munni_sheela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesomeee
armaan is sooo (speechless)
luved the part
update soon
thnx for pm
i luvv uuu myy ladduuu :)
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolatefreak

LOL yu come here then coz il be once again off soon coz il be going on a vacation for a trip wd my family so no IF there hehe🤣🤣 but u will be thereee naaa il dictate all the parts orally, and

no ILY moreee either u accept or or or umm let me thnk haan or no update at all now decide!

nooo u goin again tht aint fair u just came bak n now yur gona go off again n leave us wiv no updates! not done! LOL just giv me the address n i'll be there 😆 
not fair rida, u bein soo mean to me :( if i accept it then i wud be lying so no n u betta updatee plzzz *armaan pout* u love me na? so listen to me
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
CONGRATZZ ON 50 PAGES ON YUR SECOND THREAD!! =D

Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

CONGRATZZ ON 50 PAGES ON YUR SECOND THREAD!! =D

heheh thankuuu ILY... moreee🤣
nd u luv me then u need to come to kash heaven noww lol wen will u join so i can  strangle you there always!😆😆😆 hehe dad is rakng us ona vacation after so so long heheh my fingers hurt see i write so much now!! 🤣 hawww u blakmailng me wd armaan's name :O not fair ILY mreee basss!😛