Fan Fictions

BTLOO II ArSh FF link to next thread page 150 :) - Page 17

.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This ff is surely one of a kind...reading a KaSh ff after a long time...

I reeeaaalllyyy lllooovvveedd it!!!!!

very nice updates

cont soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OK OK I know not a part but a very very important promo i guess. im sorry for not being able to update im really busy i guess. well i dont know why but i feel like ive lost that touch over all my writings, i dont know there is something lacking, ive been getting terrible nd this even came out terrible i guess, i just dont feel like writing anymore for some reason or the other. im really sorry but i just feel myself growing really worse wd each attempt right now, i guess.

Ok leave my bakwaas here i go wd da promo, ive no idea wen il update but wil not surely dig up a grave for myself.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thankyuo for all your support nd love, i cant thank you all enough.
umn plus if you want the pm for the next part then plz do press the like button so il pm u, it will save my time nd the ones who dont need it wil save them a pmπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

ohhh do do comment, this is not coming so soon, but will come up as the story prgresses, ive tried to make it a long promo, joining up much things😳

PROMO

Her heart twitched seeing Riddhima in his embrace, a different yet strong fire lit in her heart; nothing seemed right anymore. She stood at the entrance, seeing the party in its full swing, but her eyes were only fixed at two people, them! She saw them standing together, with his hand comfortably snaked around her waist, and her hand around his waist, with her body perfectly hugging his, their smiles so sparkling. The media surrounded them all over, they were the couple in spotlight, and why wouldn't they be, since the day the news of their affair had been leaked out the whole world had gone mad. She felt something break in her heart each second, only she knew how she was stopping her tears. She couldn't see them together, she just couldn't! Her senses craved to feel senseless again, to drown into the depth of his presence creating havoc inside them. She felt bad, yes she did, her heart burned from inside, as someone was claiming her possession as theirs. She tried to look around and ignore these new feelings that had started to rapidly grow inside her since Riddhima had come to Mumbai. She remember when he touched her like that, how intense yet beautiful it had always felt. The way he looked at her, the way he touched her, the way he dominated her and the way he always said that she was only his somewhere deep down her heart, no matter how much she ignored it made her feel special, made her feel wanted and needed! But today she couldn't resist seeing them together. Had she lost him forever? Did he never mean what he said to her? She was brought back to the world with a tap on her shoulder, " I think I know what you're thinking, you know what bhai will always remain a playboy, he's actually trying to hurt you, but right now I can exactly see through this happy mask he has put in up, his heart is still restlessly waiting for you." Atul came forward smiling. She looked at him nervous and then looked away when she tried to speak but stammered, " umm um who kya, I I humein chalna chaahiye, waise bhi I didn't wanted to come in this party.". he smiled and spoke, "I know but thankyou for becoming my partner, I just want to see Anjali's reaction, I want her back at any cost." "Promise me atul, you wont hurt Di ever again?" Shilpa said sincerely. "I promise." He replied promising her, to keep his promise forever.

He snaked his hand around her waist and brought her closer, as both of them entered the party smiling.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

Armaan turned around when his eyes fell on her, for few seconds he forgot to breathe. She was clad in a long V neck dress which reached down till her knees and perfectly hugged her figure, showing her each and every curve. He stared at her mesmerized and dazed, he forgot everything around him, his heartbeat stopped seeing the smile plastered over face. She was looking extremely extremely breathtaking and beautiful. Words like sexy, hot were too too less to describe her, she took his breathes away. He was highly mesmerized by the beauty of Goddess. He explored her descriptively from head to toe, his strong gaze harassed her body dangerously. He frowned seeing Atul's hand on her waist, he just couldn't bare any other man touching her the way he did.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

She stood their looking around when a hand reached her waist and turned her around pulling her closer. She gasped feeling the warmth of his body once again pleasuring hers.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Her eyes were so tightly closed and her breathes were touching the peak, when he pulled her more closer , tilting his head he breathed warmly in her air, sending more sparkling sensations down her body, the heat was too much to be held back, it was generating out of their bodies, their desires were reaching new heights. He was sure not for so many people around them, he would have pushed her down on the floor and would have made mad senseless hard love to her the whole night. He smiled sensing his effect over her and slowly and huskily whispered in her ear, "I know you cant resist seeing me with someone else, you love me as much as I love you, your heart burns with jealousy seeing Riddhima so close to me, just the way I cant see you with Siddhant. I know you love me, and now there is no power in the world that can stop me from making you mine."

……………………………………………………………………………………..

"So Armaan Malik dare haan! Ok lets see, go and kiss the girl who you think is looking the most beautiful tonight, the girl who has take your breathes away, the girl you're madly in love with." The news reporter sweetly yet challengingly said. Ahh that was a crap all they wanted was a Riddhima Armaan moment for their news and high TRP's. Riddhima blushed, hearing this as she stood their waiting for him. Shilpa didn't like this one bit, she just couldn't see  Armaan kissing Riddhima, she burned up from inside as she tried to hide the raising anger inside her. She looked at him, when he turned smiling, her eyes met his and what followed was her worst fears coming true. He looked at her with a very determined strong look, as he started to walk towards her smiling mischievously yet his face reflecting the seriousness and confidence. Her breathe got stuck in her throat, and her eyes grew big with fear. He stepped towards her, and the whole hall went silent.

😳
😳
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ridyo u updated promo??😎
aaahh very nice promo...loved ArSh...haye shilpa ka jalan😍
lol armaan getting possessive of shilpa wen she was with ATUL???🀣
y y y y ?? y did u end the promo at such a situation??😑
nw plzz dnt make us wait for ages n update soon😍

p.s: i love uπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Edited by -LoVe.KaSh- - 12 years ago
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
amazing promo
cont soon wid d part
tc
shaaz
-Xpress- thumbnail
the promo was just superb and interesting...  can't wait to read the whole part
sajniksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god...the promo is just excellent..awsome..mind blowing...cant wait for update now..pls update soon...
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I seriously love the way u explain each and every feeling,emotions etc

The promo was FAB with a capital F

And who told u u r not writing well??? none of us thinks so so don't think that way.

Love 
Shreya
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome promo rida dear
superb
just loved it
thanks for the pm
do continue to pm me
love u
SankiPagal thumbnail