Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Congo Riduuuuuuuuuuuuu on new thread

A very big KaSh jhappi for you 🤗 you rock totally you so deserve all the praises amazing one see now you knw people love to you and love to read your ff you are an amazing writer no doubt.

Coming to parts i will comment for both 8 and 9 together

Both parts were full of passion, anger and love which makes is amazing to read and very interesting both parts have some hot and sizzling scenes between ArSh which obviously all of us loved specially me bcz u knw how much i love to read wht u write na i am totally addicted by your ff's now Ridu i don't knw how will we wait for June both parts was brilliant i can't tell u in words how fantastic both parts were love it

ArSh passion is going to new heights now they both are feeling for each other but i guess ryt now their ego will surely come in between them it won't let thm confess this soon anyways if without confessing they are being wild like this oooh gosh whn they wil confess they will be more wild

I am waiting for ArSh to knw that they love each other it will be wonderful to see Shilpa working for Armaan them being together at office and at home Sid is very stupid to let her work under him i knw he doesn't knw bt thn again he should be careful letting his fiance work for such a handsome man is the biggest mistake of him and i love how Armaan has start the game

At this point both of their feelings are understable i don't know wht has happened in Armaan past life which is scared of but for Shilpa all these things are new so i guess both will take time to realize

I love all the ArSh scenes the passionate moments for how they care for each other how they get pain to see other hurt they are dangerous lovers who will cross the line of love n boundries

I am loving the story Ridu i dont knw how will we all wait for two months okay how abt whneva u get tym come n update plzz atleast do tht plzzzzzzzzzzzz its a request

Love you so much thanx for continuing the part before going waiting for next part which dont knw whn it will come but will wait
moonlight2630 thumbnail

Congrates 4 new thread
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations on the new thread, and the part was just amazing, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing FF the story is awesome pls add me to your PM list and pls continue soon..!

-Amna
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey CONGRATS on the new thread
Loved the part.....it was really good
Wow Armaan realized that he is falling for her
thanks for the pm
continue soon
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
loved ArSh
soooooooo hot
armaan is so in love
cant wait 4 da next part
precap looks good
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
-screwed.UP- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
greattttt part!!!!!!!!!!!
thnx for the pm
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr8888
thanxxx 4 d pm
-shamima- thumbnail
First of all congrats on the new thread 👏

And ooh armaans putting up his bad boy attitude because he doesn't want to accept the fact that he has fallen in love with shilpa and ooh he has started the game and sure does not wantto loose the bet so he has played his cards right and told sid that he wants shilpa to work under him clever and awe shilpa when armaan got hurt but armaans ego getting in the way and not believing that shilpa was effected but when she said it he decided to kiss her again for his own satisfaction and ooh looks like armaan had a dark past which made him like this anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
Freakin_girl thumbnail
congrats 4 the new thread...
thanx 4 pm..
loved the part.....
thanx 4 updating..
update d nxt part soonn....