Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

you know it better dear πŸ˜† i get my gyan from u and bobby and me wrote in one post u both too go for tip tip barsa wid ur hubby's on holi and send me pics πŸ˜‰ same dress and waterπŸ˜†

Sanjh now it's time for your Tip Tip to happen, hum toh ab purane hogaye πŸ˜† You know Sanjh the parts shown on SBS & other news clips was much hotter than the actual show. I actually felt quite let down.

The pics looked more hot, they edited a lot of the actual dance, you can make out cause the lip sync doesn't match the steps. The song sequences on GHSP were way hotter than this, bit they definitely looked hot together.

And did you notice Maan had a wardrobe malfunction again poor guy, but tell him all of a sudden how come his Zip gives way continuously twice in a row πŸ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: drdee142

Sanjh now it's time for your Tip Tip to happen, hum toh ab purane hogaye πŸ˜† You know Sanjh the parts shown on SBS & other news clips was much hotter than the actual show. I actually felt quite let down.

The pics looked more hot, they edited a lot of the actual dance, you can make out cause the lip sync doesn't match the steps. The song sequences on GHSP were way hotter than this, bit they definitely looked hot together.

And did you notice Maan had a wardrobe malfunction again poor guy, but tell him all of a sudden how come his Zip gives way continuously twice in a row πŸ˜†

dee i am ready send one maan πŸ˜†
do i have to tell u the reason of malfunction when he had wet,hot geet in his arms dressed to ....πŸ˜‰
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

maan- geeeeet!!! kaha se shuru karoo πŸ˜†

Geet- Maan start from the top and work your way downπŸ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Geet- Maan start from the top and work your way downπŸ˜†

omg again fore head πŸ˜†
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

do i have to tell u the reason of malfunction when he had wet,hot geet in his arms dressed to ....πŸ˜‰

See kudrat ka karisma.....twice gave chance to Maan for the deed to happen...πŸ˜‰....but kya faida.....we didn't get to see the show....😭.                                            Sanjh,dee is right.....hum toh purane ho gaye....ab toh tumhare bari hai....Maan ki tarah milna mushkil hai.....phir bhi mile toh tumhe sabse pehle bhej dungi...😳...mind it Maan deed ki mamle mei slow hai ....πŸ˜‰...lekin tumhare Maan bilkul superfast honge......πŸ˜†                         
drdee142 thumbnail

Sanjh yahi toh problem hain, for Maan the demand is high but the supply is very low πŸ˜† But don't worry you'll definitely get your Maan soon, what say Bobby πŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

See kudrat ka karisma.....twice gave chance to Maan for the deed to happen...πŸ˜‰....but kya faida.....we didn't get to see the show....😭.                                            Sanjh,dee is right.....hum toh purane ho gaye....ab toh tumhare bari hai....Maan ki tarah milna mushkil hai.....phir bhi mile toh tumhe sabse pehle bhej dungi...😳...mind it Maan deed ki mamle mei slow hai ....πŸ˜‰...lekin tumhare Maan bilkul superfast honge......πŸ˜†                         

Bobby kya yaar phir se haansa diya, but true itne chances mil raha hain Maan ko aur woh fayda hi nahin le raha.

And again true apna Maan bhale hi slow ho, Sanjh ka Maan toh superfast hoga, after all he has to keep up with Sanjh πŸ˜†
serendipity2 thumbnail

omg again fore head πŸ˜†

Geet- Maan sanjh is not happy with you starting from top because you get stuck on the forehead....let's try it her way.....start from the bottom and work your way up!!!!!
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail

what  maan said in geet's ear that made her so happy and shy??
he said-geet humari wetness ki hotness ne yaha sab ki waatt laga di πŸ˜‰ before all starts burning in ZEE lets go back home and cool ourselfπŸ˜†

Maan- geet meri trousers phat gaye😲
Geet- sach maanπŸ˜ƒ..... mera jadu chal gayaπŸ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Maan- geet meri trousers phat gaye😲
Geet- sach maanπŸ˜ƒ..... mera jadu chal gayaπŸ˜†

see even trousers got scared like me that he will get stuck on top so they played their partπŸ˜†