mishti21 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys,
 well m nt  a big fan of kaali. but always liked swati kapoor... so was always in touch wid the story..   just saw last episode.... can anyone plz tell me wats d relationship between   thakral n aditi ... i mean she said some thing abt their relationship while aiming d gun at him....?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thakral and additi were in love during college days ,she was pregnant also it was due to her father he turned evil ,he entered politics and wanted to marry addhiti ,was very brilliant in politics ,but in politics ,its always one wants to climb then the other wants to kill you,addhiti s father had planned to kill thakral ,thakral  came to know about the plan ,so he killed her father to defend him.that was the incident from where he had to turn evil ,addhiti saw that and left him forever she never tried to know what hapend ,she said yesterday that if  had killed that time today all this would have not hapend ,but i feel may beif  she would be present in his life ,he automaticaly would have changed.i think there was a track of addhiti s child which they skipped.
AAKASH170 thumbnail
yeah,they didnt reveal thakraals past due to time limit.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AAKASH170

yeah,they didnt reveal thakraals past due to time limit.

or may  becoz of they dint want to go out of track ,i think these were the differences between the production houses.we heard that both the houses split soon after rachana s death,