Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Congrats Rubal..u r really superfast..me almost 2yrs and just a Goldie..I think I need to post more...!
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KUCH..................BHI...........KAHO..😳.....................
....................RUBAL IS THE KING OF  ...........SGP FORUM...πŸ˜ƒ...CONGRATS
................................RUBAL...............LOVE..........U....DEARπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
Feefi thumbnail
chalo abh sbh congrats bol rahe hain to main bhi congratulations bol deti hon.  πŸ˜ƒ   is there anything after rockerzz that you want to achieve bholu? πŸ˜‰

but don't think im talking to you. 
ArmaanShergil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
                                   Rubabes/rubal uncle/bak bak bakraπŸ˜†
chotu whats ur next mission haanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG !!!!!!!  Ye Kaise Hua.......

I personally held SGPians held responsible for Constantly Chatting with RUBAL...... That's why V have to constantly celebrate RUBAL's Achievements.... As if V have nothing better to do...... 

But RUBAL U have earned ur achievement by Constantly staying here to Chat with Everyone & Abt everything to Anything......  So Bro..... Hearty Congo From Me...... So  let the party begin.....

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Rock on Bak Bak BABES!!!🀣

Congratulations Rubal.Chalo ab balle balle karo..aur party de doπŸ˜†

Thanku U Shouanki RamπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Tum Jab Full time Yahan Aaoga Tabh Hi Milagi PartyπŸ˜‰
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArmaanShergil

Rubabes/rubal uncle/bak bak bakraπŸ˜†
chotu whats ur next mission haanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thanks Armaan Bhai........Bhai Rockerzz Ke Baad abh Kuch Nhi Hai so Mission KhatamπŸ˜†
Rubal congratulations on this big achievement of ursπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...which requires u to cut off ur sleep and be active on the forum 24/7....u really worked hard to reach to this stage...keep going and keep using this..🀣🀣🀣🀣

***Rubal bhai u rock***

GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sam_much

Rubal congratulations on this big achievement of ursπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...which requires u to cut off ur sleep and be active on the forum 24/7....u really worked hard to reach to this stage...keep going and keep using this..🀣

***Rubal bhai u rock***

Thank U Sammy ............Yeh Tumhari Feefi Febs Nets aur Shweta Ki Help ke Bina Possible Nahi Tha.....Akhir Koi To Huna Chahiya tha Faltu Chatting ke liya  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Thank U Sammy ............Yeh Tumhari Feefi Febs Nets aur Shweta Ki Help ke Bina Possible Nahi Tha.....Akhir Koi To Huna Chahiya tha Faltu Chatting ke liya  πŸ€£

😲  Tumne mere Hubby dearest to thanks nahi kiya ????   Woh bechara to tumhare nightmare main so bhi nahi pata ???? poor Guy..... πŸ€£πŸ€£