Vodafone MTV Splitsvilla 3

Why Ashish and Archana?!

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Even if the show is scripted, why would they eliminate Ashish and Archana! :( I know a lot of people don't like them, but I think they made the show so much more fun, thank god there's only one episode left, otherwise it would've been so boring. I've heard that Manish and Pooja win, I really wished Sai and Tina won, because I hate Pooja, and I hate Priya and Dushyant, so I really hope they don't win. What do you guys think, is it good that Ashish and Archana were eliminated?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhim thumbnail
Without Archana ...Splitsvilla is nothing for me....Sanjana,Dimple and now Archana ......the finale is btn. dumb,dumber and dumbest couple....though i've heard that Manish & Pooja won but i want Sai & Tina to win.....
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Ashish and Archana alot . And i was so upset when they got eliminated. And yes, I too now want Sai and Tina to win because Pooja and Priya are a big no no when it comes to winning.
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am glad the two losers Ashish and Archana are out
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even i am so upset,i soo wishes that they would win,,,Archana did superb in the task though she always did....finale is sooo boring now...i m sure manish and pooja will win...that was the reason he dumped Ashish..strong comp
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ashish and Archana were my favs too and m really sad dat they got eliminated before da finale now i don't care who wins
asiya1993 thumbnail
I loved them , like they were the strongest competetor, archana won every of her task she was appointed and i like ashish as well
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ashish & Archana were my fave couple, but this thought was also there that Ashish would break Archana's heart wid & that he was only using her for the game. Seeing them in yesterday's episode so totally in love with each other made me feel that Ashish is completely smitten this time. Both of them looked so cute & adorable together & they were the best in the show, atleast for me.
As far as the task was concerned, as Nikhil said, Archana performed better that those two  manipulative girls put together. Poor Ashish performed so well inspite of suffering from a bad back.
Archana was very good at all the tasks & so was Ashish. The others guys were all big & beefy but Ashish could definitely match up to their strength. As Archana said, Manish was choosing an easy competitor by saving Dushyant & this has been proved since all of us know that Manish has won the show.

One thing good thats come out of this show is that Ashish & Archana r a couple & I hope they continue to remain so. 
arjunsucks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Dushyant Priya won the show. Not Manish.Manish on FB posted this while replying to some fan and then deleted after few minutes.
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arjunsucks

I think Dushyant Priya won the show. Not Manish.Manish on FB posted this while replying to some fan and then deleted after few minutes.

i wud love to see dushyant and priya as the winners but not manisha and pooja can't stand those two🤢