Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Short Fiction - After the Shooting

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think an interesting track to continue off of Guddu shooting Runjhun would be if she has temporary memory loss after he shoots her and he ends up taking care of her at this time.  They eventually warm up to eachother (they end up treating eachother  as friends) and they fall in love and make love to eachother.  After they make love, her memory starts to come back and she finds out that she is pregnant.  She ends up being in a bad emotional state because she now remembers everything (everything from her first encounter with him to when he shot her) and she knows that if she hadn't lost her memory, she wouldn't have given herself to him because she couldn't bear his touch before she lost her memory.  I can imagine Guddu not knowing about her bad emotional state, holding her in his arms, kissing her and glidng his nose gently across her cheek and her feeling seduced but angry at him at the same time, fighting off tears.  After he leaves the room I imagine her bursting into tears and holding her stomach, saying that although she feels so angry at him, she melted when he kissed her.  She says to herself that she loves him regardless of what happened in the past between the two of them and that God made a big twist in her life by making him go from being her enemy to being her husband and the father of her child.  The next day, he goes to the hospital to visit his mom and spends most of the day w/her.  Runjhun gets contractons while she is napping and wakes up and says Guddu's name but notices that he's not sleepin' next to her.  She thinks to herself how she went from finding his touch unbearable to wanting it.   A moment later, she comes out of the bedroom and sees that he has arrived, once she sees him she throws herself at him and while they are embracing she says that she missed him and he lifts her up off her feet and carries her to their bedroom😃      

Edited by edabella - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwesum one di.....
Realyyyyy nice

Do rite moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....

U can continue it n show wat happens wen guddu finds out that she remembers everything.....plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzEdited by tehzeeb25 - 13 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nyc one.....Gunjhun romance was☺️....blushifying me dear....u shu d write an ff ....i hav one in mind but hav to get to hme ti write it
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nidhsara

nyc one.....Gunjhun romance was☺️....blushifying me dear....u shu d write an ff ....i hav one in mind but hav to get to hme ti write it

Do write plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Eagerlyyyyyyyyyyy witin
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
~Thanks guys.
I don't mind memory loss happening on this show but the memory loss should just be temporary & it depends on who loses it.  Although I've imagined Runjhun having temporary memory loss after Guddu shoots her, I prefer her not losin' her memory at all on the show.  I totally don't mind if one of the mamis loses their memory.  Maybe after they lose their memory, they'll be good.  

I honestly don't know how she could end up losin' her memory after the bullet goes through her head.  Maybe what happened w/Ash's character, Nandini in "Hum Dil De Chucke Sanam" will happen to her- the bullet will strike her neck.  In the film, Nandini ended up in the hospital and I remember a scene in the film when while she was in the hospital, she was havin' trouble applying sindoor.  I can imagine Runjhun like Nandini in this scene & Guddu putting sindoor on her head for her😃- this would be so cute.

@Nidhsara~ please do post up your fan fiction sometime.  I would really like to read it. 

Edited by edabella - 13 years ago
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!👍🏼
Sigh.. GunJun's scene.. Oh my... ❤️ 😍
😍
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
awesome FF.....Gunjhun romance....loved it..keep writing😊
HoneySuckle thumbnail