Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1385611&TPN=8
best of T&T check out the link....
check out the link on the besst of  T&T..
my creations 4 the lovely couple...
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just hope next week will be in favour for tulasi...
i hope Tamil comes begging forgiveness from her... charu chapter should be or rather needs to be closed immediately... i cant tolerate her...
Edited by kasturikas - 13 years ago
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes after a long time this was an excellent episode... i think, starting from next week the episodes are going to start to get more and more interesting because again thulasie has gotten braver from deepa's words and now she knows what she is doing.... what im looking forward to next week is charu going out of the house and charus expression when thulasie starts the conversation about going and talking to nithesh's father...... i know for a fact that the episodes are going to get more interesting next week... cant wait =)
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandz.

I just laughed soo badly when T&T glared at each other... it was sooo hilarious, and they were trying hard to control their laughter... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† avanga morachaalum romance panra maariye irundhuchu... soooooo cute.... 😳😳 

I had the same feeling sandz!!!πŸ˜†

Really romance secene mathiri thaan irruntichu!!!  TA Thulasi's neethi la summa cute-aEmbarrassed mutithu povaan endru ethir paartheen but...

Ore oru T&T scene pannallum parava illa but athu Charu munuku naddakura mathiri irrukonum pls Dir!!!! 
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update bjda!!!

WOW TPS's other face paakaporaama??!!! Gr8!!

Gr8 Thulasi!!! Love GW, Charu and Lav's expressions!!! Thulasi avanga addimayaa irruppa endru kannaku pothiripinom ippo ellam maruthu endru bayam polla!!

Love when Charu said to GW"" avaal indhaiku romba pessitha!!""
Ippothaanee arambam lol !!! Irrudi nee seithatu ellam unnaku thirippi vaarum (evil smile for CharuπŸ˜›)!!!

Bhuvanaku TPS's mom sabbam kooduthatu sarri!!! Cha ippidi avangala thaali vidithutalee!!!
Look of the day....

both are cute....😳😳 But these two are really ideal couples only....When they romance or fight they never look who is there...They just forget it....

Edited by aarthivijay - 13 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update Bjda.

Wow, part 1 was amaziinggg!!! Super TPS, you made the correct decision.πŸ‘
Go Thulasiii!!!!!!! You were simply fantastic with your expressions, it is clearly shown GW and pyscho got really scared.πŸ˜† But why is TA behaving like this? And as some of you guys said, that glaring moment, was rather funny than being serious. Oh God, Bhuvana is too much and what will Deepa's dad do now. 

Oh yes, I realized, in part 2: from 0:01 to 0:14, Thulasi has a hair in a bun but then when she comes out to the gates, at 0:17 - 0:23, her hair is normal been left out. Then randomly, when she goes back in the house, its tied up as a bun again at 0:24. LOL, that was a bit of a mystery and random.πŸ˜†
Edited by Janani20 - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
original by kuttyponnu
[Actually I was also wondering if it is a good idea for Thuls tell TA that she will go in auto and just push off without giving him any attention. He should thurst for her company just as she is.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰He should be made to run behind her as he is taking her for granted. He did not even check if she did well in her exams. ]

i thought so too,  it would be good to see TA cmng with bike key and she get off into the auto....that will set him thinking as to what happened to make her mad...

better still she hides the bike key and then goes in the auto-- she can write her exam peacefully...

bjda thumbnail
loved their glares..was very cute scenes..both deepak and sruthi rocked!!!!
sundari also looked very pretty..wished she was thulsi mom....

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice updates bjda !

I really liked the way Sundari acted today.  She is really pretty.  At first I was confused as to why she was crying since she does not even like Laxman or live with him...so receiving a divorce letter is not really surprising especially since she knows Bhuvana's behavior.  But her determined look to get revenge on Bhuvana was super!!!!  Does this scene sound familiar guys??....It's exactly what Tulasi is going to do...eventually.

Charu and GW made me laugh when she said how if her wish comes true she will go and eat rice at the temple...lol...her wish will never come true'so she better be ready to go to the mental hospital.

It was nice to see that Tulasi is studying again.  I hope she continues to do well on her exams.  I was really mad the way they all expected her to cook for them.  She has exams...come on...how can one girl cook for everyone and study as well.  And no one even bothered to support Tulasi...except GW...lol.  I thought at least Nitesh and Lav would say something.  Why can't Lav cook???  Or Charu??   It's good that Charu's wish never happened...it's good that the argument was not too big.

Tamil should not have expected Tulasi to cook.  Remember when he bought food for her so she does not have to waste time cooking...he should have done the same thing today too as he knows that it is exam week for her....but I am still a bit disappointed that Tulasi asked if she can come to the temple earlier on...she should not have asked to do that as she has exams.

Tamil should have went to the temple and prayed that Tulasi does well on her exams.  Then he should have brought the kugamum home and put it on her forward right in front of Charu and GW and asked how her exam was and said that everything will be fine.  That would have been a nice scene to watch. 

Tamil went a bit over board today by asking her why she never cooked...but Tulasi went to the extreme.  Why was Tulasi being so rude????  I thought Tulasi will start following Deepa's advice and start acting all nice and caring...but I really did not want her to waste her time cooking the night before an exam.  Also Tamil deserves the yelling for going on the bike with Charu.  I think Tulasi was just frustrated over everything that has been happening and she should tell them how she is not their servant. 

The TT staring at each other was really shocking!!!!!  If TT continue to have little arguments like this...then Charu will start winning!!  Not sure what the meaning is of them staring at each other all mad...though that scene was sad to watch...I hope everything works out well.

Looks like GW does not care that VR wanted to kill her own son...she wants to use Tulasi and get him out of jail quick.  After the way Tulasi acted today...will she really agree to give false witness at court?  I hope she makes the right move.

Bhuvana got super words from Sundari's mom but I hope she gets punished for disrespecting people.  If Bhuvana is Tulasi's mom...then she is not divorced from MM right?  Poor VD...he does not deserve to work for that disgusting woman.

I hope next week is full of Tulasi fighting back as it should be interesting to watch.

@ aarthivijay
Thanks for the stills!!  I love the TT look as it showed so much chemistry between them even though they are angry.  Tulasi's stare to the others esp GW was super!!!  They all looked afraid of her.

Happy weekend everyone!!!
Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago