Thendral

thendral friday 18-3-11

bjda thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
THENDRAL 18-3-11
                                ACTION PACKED EPISODE๐Ÿ˜‰

car arrives ...sundari gets down...her mom recieves her..she tells her mom she is late because the car got punctured and phone was dead...she den enters her room to freshen up her mom calls her gives some letters ...she enters her room to read...she picks up one which is the divorce letter...she starts crying and her mom sees everthing from the balcony..suddenly suundari decides that she has been fooled all this yrs..she mentally decides that she wont give divorce..because  buvana will become the wife and they will live happily..she hides the letter under the bed...

car arrives at thulsi house..she is studying..she welcomes dem takes in all the bags..all of dem sit down and as usual charu and TA mom start off๐Ÿ˜ก....
TA mom:it was a wonderful visit...we loved it..such a powerful temple
charu :yes athai,it was enjoyable
TA mom:i have visited many temples but this is the best..don worry what eva u have prayed will happen
thulsi looks suspiciously...
TA mom :thulsi please give us food its getting late we are hungry
thulsi:i have not coooked
tamil:wat ??u havent a ??dont u know we ll be hungry cant u phone and ask
thulsi:you could have called and told
tamil:don keep arguing...dont u know we ll be hungry and eating here
thulsi:i didnt know you ll eat here...i am not god to know your feelings ๐Ÿ‘(super!!!)
TA mom:ok ok stop please now please go cook
thusi:i have exam i cant cook
TA mom:tamil,go buy from outside she has exam leave her
tamil glares at thulsi,thulsi glares back ๐Ÿ‘he leaves

she goes to study...charu drags athai out and says why did u support her
TA mom tells her that she supported cause they oly purposely left her out so if they ask her to cook and stop studying den she ll say "i would have come to temple morning itself...u purposely left me out" charu thinks but is not convinced...athai continues secondly we need thulsi s help wid ur dad s issue so lets lie low...

sundari s mom goes to buvana s house and calls her out..she screams sayin ur such a shameless women..how dare you give divorce notice...buvana just smiles...she calls all the servants and deepa dad and starts insulting buvana...you have no shame..you ran away and your living wid a married man..you are leading a dirty life..you dono anything about marriage if you had one thali you ll know meaning of marriage but u have two thali how will u und...all des days i kept quiet for my daughters sake but your so cheap...who are you to send this notice....she calls out buvana hubby ...buvana says he is not your servant..sundari mom says he is a servant your servant and spits....she says u have no right to be here get out and pushes buvana...appo deepa ad intervenes and says pl don push buvana be patient..buvana sends dem all away saying she ll deal wid it...buvana gets too angry and throws the lady out..sundari mom curses this house and says you ll never live happily...servants comment on this issue..and deepa dad is hearing it....

THODARUM...

Edited by bjda - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update bjda .๐Ÿ˜ŠWow!!!.Interesting epi after along time ...ithu..evalo...nalaiku...kumaran.OMG tps & bhuvana have sprung into action..Amazing to watch! Is this our thuls...neeya...neeya..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.GW is so scared today. Moreover, I felt that  thuls frustrating look was great. TA & t  glare  each other like sandai koli..was awesome.marupadiyum...sandaiya?. I don't want to comment abt this coz dir ...kumaran will fool us by showing T&t scenes in next epi.๐Ÿ˜‰ GW needs thuls to withdraw the case is it?.aama...un..paiyanai...yaru...vettina....unaku...enna? Such a๐Ÿ˜ก..irritating char .Lav oh no ..she is one more selfish creature in the serial. She never bothers abt her brother's life .unnaku..irruku..pinnadi..vettu.๐Ÿ˜Š.

Aiyoo..one more dumb char is nitish. After seeing thuls startling look ,nitish was shocked .Thus, he was not able to give any expression.Hope he will pack all his things and run away..aama ...thingse..illaiye ..aana ta vangi kodupar..unakku.

I hope that deep's appa does not get involved with bhuvana.he is already..pavam..had so many probs..health probs vera.

OMG thuls anger begins when she saw T&c And moreover when charu telling her wish to GW which aggrevated thuls..pinna ..thookittu ..irruthavalai...thatti..elupitanga.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thuls..if she gets angry wid TA ..then the advice from deepa will not work out..
 The dir should concentrate on TA's job  seeing a hero staying at home everyday and doing social service to the kumbal is really provoking the viewers.

TA was  a happy- go- lucky person in the beginning of the serial ..but now he has become a very serious  person.Is the dir showing all this to explain that TA's char going to change..hmmmm..๐Ÿค”

I am eagerly waiting for thuls actions in the upcoming epi.
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Bjda!

Yay now, TPS is gonna rock! Give Lakshman and Bhuvana a piece of your mind! ๐Ÿ‘

I just laughed soo badly when T&T glared at each other... it was sooo hilarious, and they were trying hard to control their laughter... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† avanga morachaalum romance panra maariye irundhuchu... soooooo cute.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thuls dun get fooled by GW's support, be as shrewd as Deepa told u to be.... โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for the nice update...

as we all thought the episode where tides change...

lit was great to see TT glaring at each other.. they were not aware of anything or anybody else.. TA's mom had shake him off...

wow T's strong point is she never listens to any advice 100%- she has her own thoughts and does what comes naturally to her--there she makes a diff.. yday too just like any normal person, having spent a day brooding and havng skipped the exam properly, she let out all her feelings at the only person at whom she can (the others she can only glare at as of now!)- TAand TA does the same with her- when they shout at each other what comes thru is they do it as though each belongs to the other and that is so cute...

and noticed one more thing--Both TPS's fight for her husband and T's fight are running parallely---great work team-- (looks like TPS only T's mom although bhuvana is MM's odukali wife...as even in the bank TPS told TA that now u called me family...)

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you bjda for the update...
TPs was awesome....her character is going to be good and interesting i suppose........her descision to handle bhu and lakshmanan was wow....way to to TPS....her boldness is always a highlight to her character and i hope it should not be just talk talk and actions too.......
Wow thulz....what an answer....back to back...as though she was already ready with the answers...a straight shooter for the first time....her eyes speaks toooo much....the glare btw TA and T was wonderful...it was a mix of expressions...love, anger, affection and what not...lol was funny and romantic too...๐Ÿ˜›...
Come on thulz....way to go....GW,i suppose was really taking a step back after seeing thulz anger...her last expression after charu's convo revealed that....and one more reason for GW supportin might be....if at all she does not support thulz...she has to go to streets...๐Ÿ˜†...she s cunning....
I loved L And N reaction after they seeing Thulz reaction to TA...they were dumbstruck........๐Ÿ˜†
Thulz last glare at everyone was wowww.....she looked soooo pretty in that scene.....
TA thank god ur mom saved saved u...i was like when thulz is going to say..."just get away, i ll just kill u , for taking her in your bike"...๐Ÿ˜†....her expressions were cutie......it was like she was more irritated then really angry at him for what other shameless creatures around did......
Bhuvana's history comes to road......and will RS identify bhuvana first if at all she is thulz mom???....
We have to just wait and see...
How nice it would be if TPS is thulz mom...
TPS going to fight back with a sick lady who ruined her life head on.......
Thulz is going to fight back a sick creature who is planning to steal her husbd from her......
Wow what a coincidence....
I want both the ladies to be successful.......lets c
kuttyponnu thumbnail

I liked the fear in all the faces - including GW. This is awesome. I am really disappointed with TA- how dare he shout at his wife for not cooking. He has three useless women at home and he expects his wife to cook all the time. Thuls must now explain to him in the night all alone that GW and his thick friend poured everything she cooked in the drain and how they made her cook though Nitwit was not going to eat. That should send few alarms.She should insist on her studies.

kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting to see next wk promo... hope tulasi will be on full action...

check this out.. some of my new creations...
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.I hope next week is going to be rocking.
 thulsi vs charu
tps vs bhuvana.
I am eagerly waiting for the promo.kumaran sir pls telecast sunday night itself like last week.but anyway i dont want TT fight scenes.we ask you TT scences but not fighting scences.this time I want charu and tamil fight scences.I love you TT forever.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks bjda for the update!

I liked TPS scene alot...her acting and expressions were really good. She is so pretty when she gets angry just like Thulasi....lol...i badly want her to be Thulasi's mom, but knowing this Kumaran i am not gg to hope for it...sigh...i hope she really gives a big aappu to the ego-lady Buvana.

Loosu females...started to romance again...grrrr...i am really happy that they don't know that the Poojari cheated them. Aama psycho you won't eat mansoru, but sth else. Nit and Lavanya went into the room...enime veliya varamataanga...ada cha...no way they have vmss ๐Ÿ˜ก.

Just like Sandy said...T&T were soo funny when stared at each other. When he moved to her to morachufy her....i was like if they are gg to muttufy at each other's head. I thought Deepak and Shruti would start laughing anytime...lol...oh Kumaran if they have to fight,let them fight this way and not with harsh words. I am too much thaan, but still i am saying it...i wanted her to slap him and then hug him like Laila did in a movie with Prasanna ๐Ÿคฃ...i loved Thulasi's look at the vetti gumbal and the music they played for that scene.

In upcoming epis...GW would be supporting Thulasi even when TA gets angry with her. This is enough for psycho to turn against her Sothai.

Don't fool us with a promising promo Kumaran! Better you don't put one!

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Bjda!

When GW said "enna alagu enna alagu", i thought either she is going to praise psycho's beauty or sing a song about her DIL with gold mine๐Ÿคข...in this temple la thaan Charu feels like that she got all the varams aam, Charu, is it because you got white flower for your "stealing others hubby" venduthal right??๐Ÿ˜ก....wait and see my dear psycho...over aa dance podatheenga thinking God accepted your "romba nalla" venduthal๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก...GW how many times are you going to say that saami will fulfill Charu's venduthal nu....viewers are not deaf ok?๐Ÿคข.

None bothered asking Thulasi about how she did her exams even that TSM bank (This is where our hero of Thendral worked once upon a time) loan officer Mr.TA๐Ÿ˜ฒ....all they (GW, Charu & Lav) know is how to treat her as servant๐Ÿ˜ก....selfish Lav gave her bag to Thulasi and sat...then went into room...if Thulasi act like this only they will know it's her house and  they are just "guests".. Several weeks back didn't Mr.TA bought food from outside because Thulasi need to study for her exam , why cant he just go buy now too?๐Ÿ˜ก (maybe no money pola) .Omg the expression that Thulasi gave towards GW plus her gang..its was too awesome...i got a question to GW...that is, from her point of view Thulasi cant cook and it will be bad if she do.....then why she asked her if she cooked for them?๐Ÿ˜•. what problem this lady got exactly?๐Ÿ˜ก

Why psycho is looking at Thulasi like she ate some food in plastic, she is that much scared?๐Ÿคข. psycho cant even take when GW supports Thulasi, that too for just to get good looks in front of TA and to save VR....she dragged her athai out and asked why....if GW keep on doing like this, one day she is going to put poison on her food๐Ÿคข...GW didn't eththufy TA aam to fume the fight, do your own business psycho๐Ÿ˜ก...aamam you don't know about TA....he is the one who will first escapes or melts if he see Thulasi angry or crying...GW took Thulasi to court thinking she tried to kill her son..now that same GW want the real killer to get released and for that she want Thulasi's help...someone please take this GW somewhere and give a shock treatment in 200 volts power๐Ÿ˜ก. At-last, Something happened to me๐Ÿ˜ญ ,an essay for one single scene๐Ÿ˜•.Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago