Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sargesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

ha di..
<div>t.v. to bus.. zindagi ban gyi hai meri.!!πŸ˜›

ye parampara to ekta serials se chalti aa rahi hai. Or rukegi bhi nahi. Itne differnt differnt or pyare pyare shows ko kon chod sakta hai.Edited by Sar56gesh - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sar56gesh

OMG itne saare showsπŸ˜› yr me hi meri to haalat kharab ho jaati hai. Aur wo bhi kisi cute scene ki chahat mein. I love akshara and her jodi with naitik. Aur thoda family time ho jaata hai bro sis ke saath wid comments 'Dekh dekh jal gai jaleli. Achcha kiya aise hi karo. Aa gaya maheshwaris ka boring scene.' I love that timeπŸ€— KMH,TL, SGP etc. Tak to theek hai. Tum log SNS bhi dekh lete ho. Mere to dimaag ka dahi ho jata hai un saas bahu ke illogical cat mouse race se. YRKKH is bestπŸ˜›

yar dis is just during exam tym.. i cannot study in the evening.. padhne mein bilkul man nhi lagta hai.. to i switch on t.v..
it acts as a great stressbuster for me..
varna main bhot jaldi hyper ho jaati hu.!!!Tongue
Sargesh thumbnail

i thot ki log apne views denge. Ki tv se kya profit or loss he. Thoda debate type kuch hoga but yaha to sabkuch ulta hi ho gaya. Saare masti karne lag gaye. I knw dat habit. Continue continue.....

yar serious reh kar kya faayda.?? holi ka mausam hai..
enjoy kar lete hai.!!
debate karne ke liye to poora saal pada hai abhi.!!πŸ˜›

Sargesh thumbnail

I love dat spirit. Enjoy all the time. Serious yr ke epi ko bhi humlog comedy circus banakar rakh dete hai or us epi ko bhi enjoy kar lete hai. Yahi to yrkkh members ki khasiyat hai.

I love dat spirit. Enjoy all the time. Serious yr ke epi ko bhi humlog comedy circus banakar rakh dete hai or us epi ko bhi enjoy kar lete hai. Yahi to yrkkh members ki khasiyat hai.

kya kare..
YR hai hi aisa..
jis episode mein bhabhi ma ho uss episode mein hasi naa aaye aisa to ho hi nhi sakta.!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vaise ye to hai.. YRians ki khasiyat.. khushi ho ya gham.. muskurao hur dum..πŸ˜ƒ
mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i do not watch tv in exam i mean i watch but on friday saturday n jab easy exam hoti hai tab😊
rainy.days thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Since now is exam time many parents ban ther childerns frm watching tv. I have many cases during these days. Many ppl saying that for refreshinhig mind in exam time u shud listen music or play etc but not tv because it have a very adverse effect u kept on thinking abt serial in study time. And many toppers and brilliant stdnts state tell that they used to watch 1 hr daily it helps them to getting over strain of studies. What do u think guys?

It does help, especially when you strain your brain continuously for hours and hours. It's currently final essay/paper and final exam time for me, and after a hard day of studying and researching I treat myself with an hour's worth of television time (in my case, internet time to watch YRKKH). It's sort of like an incentive to study hard during the day - i.e. if I get this much of my essay done or these many chapters of studying done, then I'll treat myself by watching YRKKH. 😊 If not, then I won't. I'm pretty strict with my study regiment, but now that I've become completely obsessed with YRKKH I really need to control myself and set my priorities straight; including limiting my time on this forum. For me, the enjoyment in watching this show is coupled with coming on this forum and reading everyone's comments, but what with the busy exam schedule I have no time to do that, so it's been a bit of a struggle LOL. πŸ˜†

But the adverse also happens. Once I watch YRKKH I get so consumed with it I end up watching old videos of it on Youtube or something, or watching all the interviews that come up. And especially if there's a really cute scene, I'll end up watching that continuously. 😳 I think it really depends on what you watch. If you take one hour out of your study schedule to watch news or a random show then it helps to clear and rest the mind. But if you're like me, and you're watching your favourite show, then you'll get so engrossed in it that your mind will continue to wander even after you've finished watching it. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Lately, I try not to watch the episodes every day. I skip a few days in the week so I can watch them altogether during the weekend when I can take a breather. Plus, it's just better that way because the scenes go faster and I don't feel the "dragging" effect as much as if I were to watch an episode a day. πŸ˜›
Edited by rainy.days - 13 years ago
Ishradivanluver thumbnail

I agree with you guys i have to watch tv in exam tym expecially yrkkh or otherwise i will be thinking what happened in the show instead of concetrating on my module lol