hey keyama i slept in nyt
then woke up im done with my house tooo
nd till now its updating surely u can never chnage
nd dont want u toooo🤣

hehehe you know me.... lol
sorry... i was typing... then woke up... it was 6 am.🤣

so middle blank.. no idea what happen... lol
xxx
i wonder if any one is like me... lol... but i only sleep for 6-7 hours... & that's the only time i am free to update... lol... so you can imagine... wake everyday at 6 then bed 11 pm....
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
u said 5 mins.........but 10 mins hogaya!!!!!
maan13579 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
it is more than 10 mins yaaar
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning.... keym...🤪yeh kya updating status dalke sojateho.... aur hamara haal refresh refresh karke behal hojata hai....

will love waiting... sweety!
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

hehehe you know me.... lol
sorry... i was typing... then woke up... it was 6 am.🤣

so middle blank.. no idea what happen... lol
xxx
i wonder if any one is like me... lol... but i only sleep for 6-7 hours... & that's the only time i am free to update... lol... so you can imagine... wake everyday at 6 then bed 11 pm....

oooo my poor bacha soul
dont temme u update in ur sleeping tym
4rm 11 to 6😕

ooo dont worry will give u more long comment this time
as its so difficult 4 u sweet heart
love u 4 ur devotion babes👏

heermeher thumbnail
That dadi is b**** i want to kill her i want maan to kill dev
Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
10 minute ho gaya . Please dont torture us
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

***Remorses***
part 46
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
please do comment' :)
xxx
do leave me some long comments😃

to driver seat. Still refuge to look at maan or talk! Maan looked confused... Her behavior was just giving him mixed feeling which only irritated him further.

Maan brings everything in to there kitchen while geet flowed. He stood there looking for a while... Not exactly sure where to put them! He looks at Geet with a pleading face then back at the grocery!
Geet-
just put it there! I will do it!
Maan-
no! I will be cooking! Geet looks at him! Confused.
Geet-
no! I will do it!
Maan-
no! No! I am cooking! Just help me to cut the vegetable! Geet looks at him... Then takes her scuff off, titd it round her waist & takes the bag. She sits at the corner. Crossing her leg to cut the vegetable. She looks at him now & then... Maan stood at his spot for about 20 minute. Just looking round. Geet already have prepared everything! It's just matter of cooking!
Maan-
au me! I need help.
Geet-
ha! I am!
Maan-
no! I mean help with.. Umm... Au stove!
Geet sits in front of the stove & lights it!
Maan looks at her for while! It looked so dam hard! He was already regretting on his words! Let alone cooking!
Geet-
done... She went back to her respective place & started to cut again.
Maan sat down. Coughing. Geet ignored.
Maan-
au me'
Geet gives him one glare & that was enough to shut him up! He started to cook! His knowledge was wide only with a recipe book! & that was back in school days! He never touched anything in the kitchen his life! & now!
Geet looks at him Hesitating! Typical of maan.
Geet-
just go! I will do it!
Maan-
NO! He snaps! I will!
Geet rolled her eyes & was about to leave when maan stops her. He didn't want her to go! Leave! Not at-least with out him! Only reason he came to the kitchen to see her! To talk to her! If she leaves! Then!
Maan-
where are you going? He asked... Sounded more like like demanding her to stay!
Geet-
I am finished.
Maan looked at her for while. Blank. What to say? There situation have gone so wars that! Now talking even sounds awkward. His heart knew very well! What to say! When to say!
Maan-
I need help!
Geet-
I have prepared everything!
Maan-
no! I need more help!
Geet-
you just need to cook! What more help you could need?
Maan-
au me!
Geet-
please! Are you done? If you can't cook! Just leve. I will do it. 

She sounded rude & cold! Maan felt hurt. Some reason her words started to heart him within. It always did! But every time it's tinny but wars!

Geet looks way for a minute... Then comes back...
Geet-
hatto!
Maan-
but! I...
Geet-
chup! ... She clearly knew he didn't know how to cook! Of course he didn't! Then why was he putting this act on. He was just making her confuse day by day!.. Maan smiles. Looking at her lovingly. How couldn't he fell for her! How couldn't he just love her... Everything she does, there was always love. Every thing she ever did... There was love... Maan smiles. Within... Then suddenly soon as he remembered about his child, his smile vanished instantly. It's gone. Disappeared. Geet noticed. Also realizing why!... She slows down with her cooking a bit.
Geet-
now stir! Maan was lost in his thought. Completely. His heart started to bleed again. With bloods, painful blood. A remorses blood.
Geet-
Sttttair! Maan snaps out with geets thought.
Maan-
yes... He answered sadly... Geet watched him as he was lost! She felt weird! Unusual! Like she seeing him in pain as much as her... She could understand clearly what's going through his head. She could read him like open book. Every gesture he created while cooking it only reminded her of her child! Was it true or it's just another illusion? Why so suddenly his act started to resale my Childs memory! Even though it never left... But the pain...
I was so urged to share it with him! I felt like he will understand! I feel like he will care... Not like that day when I pleaded him every second... Thousand time a second. A mothers heart. A mothers memory..... I felt like touching his cheek to ease him. To let out those tears that have completely blocked his view. To let it flow. I knew well he wasn't strong but he wasn't week either. He was stronger then me! Arrogant! Egoistic. I knew well he would never share that pain.... Never.... Never open his heart out...... That's the fact I knew! But in what extent this was true. He sat in front of me. Doing exactly what I wanted him to do! Listening to me! I found that oddly weird. The maan sing khurana! The abuser of his own wife! Murderer of his child! Listening to me! Why?
Geet changed... she was having many split personality now days towards Her husband. If she could call this man her husband at all!
Geet-
all done. You go & have a shower... I will..
Maan-
I need help with that as well!
Geet nodes & gets up to help him.....I will bring in all the toiletries.
Maan nodes... In some way he was loving this HP. He was enjoying every second. Was it because Geet was slowly... Very slowly started to talk to him! Startled to ease her coldness towards him? He was amused yet there was his old confusion there. Somewhere.
Maan sat down the bridge. There new bridge that he have fixed. Geet didn't feel scared of falling down... There was even a small place for them to sit comfortably... She looked impressed & start to put water on his head.... Started to send down chile down maans body. It's cold... He shivered... Then suddenly he felt some warm water! He looks at the side... There was bucket full of warm water.... He looks at her... Like she knew every single small facts about him! Something he even failed to realize'..

Next- Part 47

do leave comments'. :D
thanks for all the love & support... sox for latness....
but i am very busy...😭

'..

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 45
aww maan just wants any excuse so she can talk to him 😆
HATE DEV stupid 🤬 🤬 i wish he dies & rots in hell 😡😡😡😡😡 uhhh
sorry too much anger all because of dev & dm
😡

part 46
now this part calmed me down i loved it 😍
its great seeing how geet is slowly starting to feel again
😉

precap.. now i hope dev has a car accident & his car burns into ashes thats with him in the car 😈
Edited by MsMovielover - 13 years ago