FF-5-REMORSES- THREAD 5 (part 54 page 140) - Page 89

Posted: 13 years ago
it's good    he is trying to cheer geet....
i like remorse so much
dl also is good......
we need a happy maaneet.....
thx for d update.
But truly speaking i felt sth is missing. ur writing spark.
I luved d way u wrote bof maan-geet's  feelings in to. THou it was jst here n there.
I really hope u r not planning to finish dis FF here.
Maan is working hard to bring d old geet back
..Hope ull cont soon on new season.
Plz dont dealy it...
it always feel good to read happy ending on maaneet FF..

Well for d COntest i would choose Drak Lover. This is form my side.
THou i like maaneet happy ending. But I truly loved ur Dark Lover. I was sth different versionof maan n geet. and all love story doesnt have d same ending. SO my vote is for Dark Lover

Nice udpate. And I will miss it a lot.
Hi!! I am a huge fan of ur writing and ur stories!! I have been reading them silently for sometime....but now just couldn't hlp but leave a comment!! u are awesome!! simply amazing....the way u handle human emotions....relationships....the concepts are so different and unique! U are simply awesome!!

I have just understood the concept of pm....and would luv 2 be on ur pm list!!!!!!
i wud say dark lover...and what link??
i go with REMORSES,....

loved this update... sigh this is not d end....

THIS IS THE PERFECT END............................... AS GEET HAS ALREADY ACCEPTED  HIM IN HER HEART LONG BACK ..............................................

wow amazing update.. dark lover would be gud... remorses has more to it... well luved the update.. maan's remorses cannot end so easily.. i mean he needs to still live with it for his mistakes.. nice to c geet accepting the change in him..  Edited by swetha10 - 13 years ago
hey..i wuld prefer "dark lover"......it has lot of s**..but thats d base of everthing in DL..geet.. her character...hw d story evolves...every thing.....i hapnd to read it only 2weeks back...i was literally cryng nd was in a very bad  mood...whn i prefer to sit alone nd sulk i get extremely irritated whn someone ask me or even talk to me.....nd  then bingo...my dad had to face my irritated behaviour nd yes...i got nice scolding for that...ok wht i m finally tryng to say is the impact that DL had on me...trust me i culdnt sleep properly for few days....u hv d ability to make d readers fall for it...nd feel it...i ment d story...though i m a suker of happy endings...my vote goes to DL ...i love remorse to but 4 a compition i feel DL s best...but again its ur call dear....i just wanted to share my view...

Great Update....

As for the submission - I like story of remorse better but your season finale doesn't justify the end....i think it is just not ready yet as healing process is also a very important part of the is FF.

Hence, at this point of time I will say Dark Lover. For simple reason that the story of that was also very interesting and different from other FFs. At the same time it was finsihed properly so doesn't look incomplete.