Fan Fictions

FF-5-REMORSES- THREAD 5 (part 54 page 140) - Page 81

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely update n cnt wait 4 d nxt 1.. plz plz update as sooo as u can.. me desperately waiting.. a new beginning... sounds interesting.. hehe
well done.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
is it bcoz india won u thought of giving maan a chance or was it really with the story flow............i am actually surprised that geet gave him a chance i am happy.............i just want him to win her trust and love again and give back her the same and clear off her insecurities.............now wats geet scared of........pl cont soon
even i am scared of finals..........sl is a strong team........v hv faced similar strong teams in QF & SF.............lets hope that v play our best on sat.........
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jusssss luved the updateeeeeeeee.....n u won 60 poundsss...hmmm...gud one...!!!I dun have neone to bet here...as far as match part comess...evryone here supoorts only india....!!!So no chances for me...sadly...continue soon...SO HAPPY THT GEET IS GIVING HIM A SECOND CHANCE...!!!

ROHINI

-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awwww..its awsm....i loved it...she hugd him ....😍

geet:Every step... Every place always created problem but thats not mean she have forgiven maan. No... But she is giving him another chance to please her. Because this suborn heart wont be able to survive without him. Wont be able to stay a second way from him. It was helpless. Helpless in every way. She was madly in love with him. Very madly....

maan:This remorses will never leave him but he needs to live with this regreat. Every point of his life.... He is not willing to give her back. Not in this life time....

tis explains it all...them- maan nd geet...loved it..loved each nd every word.....fire toooooo gud...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ...eagerly waiting for the "new begining"....😍
Edited by eiya22 - 13 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: preethia

is it bcoz india won u thought of giving maan a chance or was it really with the story flow............i am actually surprised that geet gave him a chance i am happy.............i just want him to win her trust and love again and give back her the same and clear off her insecurities.............now wats geet scared of........pl cont soon

even i am scared of finals..........sl is a strong team........v hv faced similar strong teams in QF & SF.............lets hope that v play our best on sat.........

lol… actually it was 4 parts way… lol
but as i am in good mood… so i cut those 4 parts
xxxxx

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update
cant wait to read their new begining
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update keyama.....
link for the song you asked
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i56wmkqri10

Edited by puth - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful part................love it!!!
India won and here Maan is winning her back,love it,I'm so excitede!!!
Beautiful update!!!
nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we wonnn whoopppii
yay geet giving maan an another chance
loved it

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update.. wow geet's ready to give him a chance.. thts really nice.. liked geet's flow of thought.. continue soon