Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i m feeling sorry for maan.................................. i hope school chepter will open geet some..........

loved this ff ............................continue soon
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow nice update, plssssssssssssssss PM your next update.
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very good update... maan searching whole day and waiting near her door... its great..even geet knew maan will come to her thats y she carried even his cloths...
def she is melting... jab tak geet koi reaction nahien dikhayegi maan ko -tab tak maan remorse feel karta rahe ga....
precap is intersting... he wants feel better issiliye maan geet ko childhood school leja raha hai kya???
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update. wht did want to do with the flat. maan is really in pain for his deed now and geet is melting subconciously. the story is getting more and mor einteresting. continue soon............
RukhluvMaan thumbnail

dear keyama...i just love this story....
and i want to dedicate this song for this painful and romantic lovestory....
REMORSE....i just love this song...and find this story in this song....AND lyrics of this song just describes maaneet's painful feelings....
 from movies ZINDA..
YEH MERI KAHANI,,,,😳
I HOPE U LIKE IT...

yeh hai meri kahani
khamosh zindagani
sannata keh raha hai
kyun zulm seh raha hai

ek dastaan purani
tanhayi ki zubani
her zakham khil raha hai
kuch mujh se keh raha hai

chubtay kantay yadoon ke daaman say chunta hoon
girti deewaron ke aanchal mai zinda hoon

bass yeh meri kahani
benishaan nishaani
ek darr beh raha hai
kuch mujh se keh raha hai

chubtay kaanten yadoon ke daaman se chunta hoon
girti deewaron ke aanchal mein zinda hoon

bajay pyaar ki shabnum mere gulistaan mein
baraste rehte hain har simt maut ke saye..

siyahiyon se ulajh padti hain meri aankhein
koi nahi .. koi bhi nahi jo batlaye
kitni der ujalon ki raah dekhe 
koi nahi hai koi bhi nahi
na pass na durr
yeh pyaar hai

dil ki dharkan
apni chahat ka jo ellan kiye jaati hai
zindagi hai jo jiye jaati hai
khoon k ghoont peay jaati hai
khwaab aankhon se siye jaati hai

ab na koi paas hai
phir bhi ehsaas hai
yahiaon mai uljhi padi
jeene ki ek aas hai
yadoon ka jungle yeh dil
kaanton se jal thal yeh dil

CHUBTAY KAANTEE YAADON KI  DAAMAN SE CHUNTA HOON..
GIRTI DEEWAROON KE AANCHAL ME ZINDA HOON...

Edited by RukhluvMaan - 13 years ago
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so she is back to her normal cold self.....

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear the part was simply awesum i just loved it
the more n more i read nd im just falling in love with this maan of urs yet he was cruelest man in the world yet all his sins are unforgivable yet to stand him is unbearable bt still there is sumthing in him which catches ur attraction i thing 4 sure wat ever he does he does at its extreme wen he hated her that too was in extreme
that he abused her accused her in every possible way by every possible method nd now that he is loving her that too is in extreme that he started calling her his life he is ready to go any height 4 her to any extent just 4 her he could leave any1 anything just 4 her he is truly madly in love with her

he was madly looking for her finding her observing every place everywhere he could possibly find her in every single corner of the world most probably bt still failing coz she was nowhere to b seen it seemed like he was loosing his life 4rm his own hands his soul was drifting way 4rm him his happiness was moving way 4rm him all seem to b cuming down as mere ashes if she isnt dere den nuthing is at its ryt place coz if she is nt dere den he is dead nuthing more than a corpse

she was at a complete different state of mind once again she referred herself to sumthing this time as a dead rose wat her life was more than that or herself she was dark like a dead rose she was wilted as a dead flower she was lifeless there was no use as she was no dead no matter how much u water a flower after its dead it never gets alive once it is dead all the efforts are just useless there was nuthing that could she feel or be happy about her life was completely a misery wat else could b wen a wife gt deceit by her own lover her own husband bt still she never killed herself still she was that strong to face everything in her life

maan had really gone insane 4 her actually people du wen they are in love that too madly maan singh khurana waiting 4 sum1 on its door sorry to b corrected waiting 4 his life his wife he was damn happy bt she gives him no more chance to be happy its just 4 few moments nd then the very next moment he realizes he yet has only her body nd nuthign more than that nd wen u are in love this structure made of mud does nt matters at all all wat matters is feel btw the souls which obviously didnt existed here as she was a dead soul
she was least bothered wat could bother her about him anymore as she knew why he was here that was fir his mere needs she keep reasoning her mind most importantly her heart so that it does nt fall in his trap yet again bt seems she was really helpless at times she already started melting but still sumthing deep inside her nt allowing her to react back to love him back

he again was badly hitted by all those memories which could give nuthing bt only pain which were good for nuthing bt just to pierce ur heart all those doings that he did with her how could he after remembering them after recalling them he wasnt even able to face himself bt sumwhere it was good u wont correct it until u realize it bt still the thoughts that how could he du this to his wife how could he go so low how could he not realize wat he was doing how could he nt feel wat he felt now how could he be so blind in all those golden linings how could he go so far how could he?only question that was right now in his mind in his body in his soul that was creating a sense of dread in him a fear of wat she would have felt at all those times wat she have gone thru just because of him wat he have done to her wat he had made her he was frightened he was terrified the thoughts were horrendous talking over his body his soul his mind his heart the pain the fear the horrifying thought were making him shiver he was afraid wat if she leaves him he can never loose her how can any1 loose its soul how will 1 live all those were making shake
as his soul she can definitely understand wat he was going thru bt as she was nt sure wat is it bt still she tried bt was helpless wat she could du nd she dont want to either helpless at both the sides

i loved wat he said at the said at the end he was actually doing all this just to please himself he loved her truly bt all he was doing was 4 his own satisfaction or he was doing as his atonement bt love grows this feeling that all your happiness lies in that particular person but he sumwhere hated this fact to the core he actually wanted her happy that wat the aim of his life 4rm now own hope he fulfills his promise nd get her back to life

next day they were together again sun rises like sunshine bringing sum light to their life nd illuminating nd taking all the dark shades with it
loved the part dear it was awesum loved the way u explained every emotion of maans that was just amazing
du continue soon will b waiting 4 the next part
keep writing as im in love with ur writing skills u really drive me crazy nd i love u 4 this muaah
god bless u
thnx 4 the pm

Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 13 years ago
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
ahan u updating finallu u kno was waiting 4 it
bt then just thought to comment atleast on this 1
chalo wait was worth nd now update quickly dear

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowwwwwww... updating...

muskaan_cute19 your comments is so heart touching...

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 18mypride

wowwwwwww... updating...

muskaan_cute19 your comments is so heart touching...

thnx dear
glad u liked it bt as i say all credit goes to only keyama
she is the 1 who writes it just amazingly nd make me write toooo😳