Users

Frequent Posters

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

lol' alright'. 30 min more then

xxx

okies  ... me waiting bilkul achee bachee ki terha .. no badmashi .... lub you 🤗
EimenEnchanted thumbnail
what is going on in dev-daadi devils' mind? 
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
YAHOOO! 3 pages??! You're awesome!!! will be waiting! :D
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i am gn update small part now … then will update another later on… i have to go somewhere
x
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

PM- SS

***REMORSE***
part 51
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
please do comment' :)
xxx
do leave me some long comments😃

Maan drove madly to her flat. The door was locked. He pulled his hair back. Angry. Annoyed. Where was she? Where is she? He drove out again. Looking round in random direction. He him self was lost & unsure where to look exactly. Where? He wondered round a blind goose......

Somewhere Geet.....

She sat there. Smiling.... Looking at a dead Rose..... "if you tell me to die for you thousand time.... I will. If you tell me live for you thousand time.... I won't!" that's the only thought was playing in her mind. It was true. That statement was true. She could never live for him. Somewhere she knew well the love she had once for him. It's gone! But again... That love. He was trying to rewake. Rewake her. Geet looked at the tall building that laied in front of her. Her building. Something pappa have left her. Maan him self have no clue about it! & if he did this will be the last place he will look.
Lady- mam! Everyone is waiting to greet you.
Geet nodes & walks in. She wasn't sure her self why pappa (maans dad!) have left everything under her name & not maan. Only he knew & maans grandmother. Who will not say. Who hates me to the core. But this is one of her last business. I always have some attraction towards it. I will take this over. She smiles.

Maan was going insane. He have already gave her flat visit. More then 10 times. In a hope she will be there... But in vain... She wasn't.

It was 12 midnight... When Geet walks in. Only to find maan sitting by the the door. Looking very rough.... She ignored. Maans eyes widens. Like the life have came back to him. He was alive again.
Geet- yes?
Maan- where have you been? I have been looking everywhere. Maan holds her tight. Almost picking her up. She looked confused.
Geet- I have told you! I am coming to my flat...
Maan- do you know how worried I was? Do you have any idea what went through me. I will die without you. There is no maan without his Geet.... He almost cried. But that had no effect on her. Nothing. She walks in. Taking all the cloths from her luggage. Geet takes some of maans clots out.
Geet- fresh up. You look rough. She avoids looking at his eyes. She didn't want to. Nor there was any point. He was simply here for her body. Nothing els!... Something she repeated to her self. Non stop. To avoid the fact he still had any effect on her.
Maan does what she demands. He stood underneath the shower for while. He knew well how cold she is towards his love. Towards him. He barely knows her! Barely talks to her. Barely see her... He made few promise to him. A promise no matter what... He will bring her back! He have no trust with that! But he will try! He knew well. It won't be easy. Because it's his Geet....
Dinner was already ready. Geet have finished. Left maans on the side. When he came back... He already found geet in deep sleep. He crawls next to her... Hugs her tight... Geet stifens. Because she knows somewhere... Her heart was melting. She avoided his talk. Avoided his touch. Avoided his look. Avoided everything. Everything that relates to him.

Maan- tum pherse aisa math karana!
Geet opens her eyes. He knew she was wake.
Maan- please. You have no idea what I went through in this 12 hours. What I went through with every passing second. Please don't ever do this. Maan rests his cheek on top of hers.... Feeling his wife's warmth. Feeling her in his arm. Geet rests her hand on the pillow... Maan does the same... On hers. He did not cry. He did not give him self up. He wasn't willing to loose her in Any cost. He felt sick of him self to hurt her. Sick of him self to put Geet through this pain. Sick of him self to let her slip way! .... sick of him self... With every girl he slept with. Cheating on her!... Insulting her infront of everyone. Using her for his property! His sexual need... Using her for his own benefits. Using her!... Thought by thoughts.... Countless thoughts was ringing in his mind. The word "sl*g! Bitch!" what low words he have not used on her... But yet... She was the one who always comforted him. She is the one who always was there. With his each thought maan holds Geet tighter. There was a fear! Fear of him mentioning this words to her. Fear of how this words ringing through her brain fear that she will leave him. Fear of loosing. He was shaken with the thought. He left shaken. Geet could feel his shivering. She tried to concentrate on his skin that laied on her cheek. It was fine. He did not have high fever. Why was he shivering? She wondered. She wanted to turn round & hug him tight. To ease the pain. Geet was helpless in a way. First she is unsure was he scared because of the child! Or scared for any other reason. She lay on her back. While maan resting on her. Her one hand on her stomach & another on the side.
Maan didn't spoke a single word. She wasn't sure how exactly she could know about his pain. Maybe she could help. Will he open up if she ask!
Geet- why are you shivering?
Maan didn't utter a word. She was right. Very right.
Geet- at least let me sleep!
Maan looks at her for few second then moves to one side of the bed. The fear was growing immensely inside him. He wasn't sure how to control this! He wasn't sure how to ease this! He just wanted love her. Ease her... Because he had some belive that if geet is happy. He will be happy! He felt selfish! He felt only reason he was making her happy because it somewhere comforted him. Somewhere he hated this fact. Somewhere he wanted to kill this fact. He wanted to do everything for Geet because he wanted to from deep within heart....

Next morning... He again found Geet cuddled up in his arm. Sleeping peacefully. Nothing mattered in that moment of time. Nothing bothered him''

PM- SS

thanks for all the love & suppot.

next- maan takes geet to school
😲

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks yaar awesome update asalways😃Edited by sona-rai - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

awesome update!!!

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update ... am loving the way shez melting and Maan's remorses ... but keya its high time to reveal their past secret .... u mentioned Geet's fear of MAan's finding out about some past secret .... plzz reveal that .... 

continue soon 

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ress

Luved the update😳👍🏼..seriosly remorse is killing maan...day by day...precap luks intersting...continue soon..!!

Rohini

Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago