Frequent Posters

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
luving the way story is evolving.
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wat  geet  is  leaving??????????????  it's  not  fair...............only  geet  will  change  maan  further.......
already  she  only  changed  maan  as  a  human  from  monster😆 i  would say.............it  was not  maan's  fault  na........all  was  upbringing of  dadi................looking  fwd...............

Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey

Amazing update!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the aggreessive Maan back,
sometimes it only works on Geet..........hai na.........

Hope Geet comes out as a pregnant and have thier child back,
loved the little change in geet..............

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
keya me waiting   😭
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE & SUPPORT.... MORE MSG... QUICKER UPDATE... :D
XXXXXX
xxxxxxxx
aminakhan thumbnail
WAITIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.....................
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG dont make geet leave 😭 please please
now she is starting to feel & wants to react...
they can both leave & live at another house or kick his family out
basicquestion1 thumbnail
waitingggg😍😍
can u plz update aroma n enigma as well. am i askin toooooooooooo much.
showee🤗
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

PM- SS

***REMORSE***
part 50
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
please do comment' :)
xxx
do leave me some long comments😃

Geet laid there. Panting. The cloth she had it was ripped on the floor. She felt so week. Very week. His every touch was tempting her. Tempting her to touch back. To react back. Oh what she was doing? She hides her face on the pillow. In matter of 2 hours they made love 3 time. She barely had any strength left. She wanted to but in maans arm. Just lay there. She slowly drifts way....
Maan was resting on his hand. Supporting him. He strokes geets cheek & hair. Tickling her. He could see a faint smile forming on her cheek. He was amused. Kissed her both cheek. She felt his soft lips. It tickled her. He knew how tiared she was. He cursed him self for making her this tiared but there was no other opetion. She was about to leave & in any cost he will not allow her to leave. She moved. Coming more close, against maans chest. Covers slips down. Making her Brest visible. It was bit red & sore. He kissed there 2. Promising him self he will be never this aggressive... Geet felt his hand stroking her nipple gently. She was half wale & half sleep... She couldn't help her self as the stroking sensed a chile down her body. She instantly takes her leg between maans.... Maan smirks as his every seductive touch was bringing her close to him. Forcing her to touch. He probably had no idea what excitement it was creating with in him. It felt good. That's all he cared. It's been long time since they both were happy in a same room. Same bed. Enjoying them self.... Maan could feel she was falling in to deep sleep. Very deep sleep.... Then came the shock... Her hand slides on his waist. Hugging him tight. Her ear against his chest... Her breath was fanning him. Soothing him. He felt her touch. She have never done this. Not even in her sleep... It was haven. He knew well. He slowly gradually reaching his goal to make her happy. To give her all the happiness as possible....
After two hour both wakes up again. Only to find one another cuddled up. Not willing to let go... Geet comes back to the pillow.... Her eyes was levelled with maan. She was on his arm... On his chest all along...
Maan smiles- you looking really beautiful. He moves her girl which was irritating her.
Geet: let me go! His hand was locked on her waist. She couldn't leave at all.
Maan: kha jana?
Geet: I need to go!
Maan- where?
Geet- my flat!
Maan- this is your house!
Geet- no!
Maan- it is!
Geet- let me go.... Maan frees her. She was straggling to take his grip way from him... She sits up. Holding the spread. Realising she have no cloths.... Maan amused. Seeing her helpless. Why would he be?
Geet- I need cloths!
Maan- to paro na!.. He looked at her smirking. Going back to his relaxing position. His hand under his head. Looking at the ceiling.
Geet- I need my cloths....
Maan- ha! Wardrobe!
Geet startted to get irritated by his behaviour. He wouldn't even give her the spread! What to get embraced geet Evantually thought. He knows every part of her body.... Geet stands up. All naked. Maan looks at her. Just stairs at His naked wife. Beautiful. Venerable. Every part of her body was seducing him. Every part....
Geet walks to the wardrobe & takes another shirt of his. This time black. Still her strong buds was visible. Her thigh was completely visible with her buts. Geet felt his hand on her thigh & bum. Stroking. Moving his hand back & forth....she breathed hard...
Geet- mucjce jana hi!
Maan- to javo na!
Geet- I can't go like this!
Maan- I can't do much!
Geet rolled her eyes. Of course he wont help.... & they were back in bed in no time. Making love.

Geet called the servant to bring one of her luggage back. She quickly puts Maans shirt back on & the spread round him... Leaving maan all naked on the bed. She tried her best not to look at him.... She only peps her head out & takes the luggage in.

MAan was sleep. She covers him back & changes. She looks at him once... Then slowly walks out.....

Maan wakes up. Found the bed empty. He jumps up. Cursing him self to fall sleep. How could he.... He runs to the bathroom... No geet. He quickly puts some cloths on.... Wonder rounds the house. No Geet.... He decides to ask the driver....
Maan- where did your Geet mam go?
Driver- she just left sir.... Maan runs to one of his car & disappears.

Next-  Part 51

sorry for short one' long one later' :D

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all the love & support...
not many of you commenting...
please do... it motivates me to type... allot...
I will only update 
PARADOX & REMORSE from now 
on....
after i finish this two... i will go back to others..
xxxxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
 me first

though it was short but it was worth reading over n over. 👍🏼
really sweet update. 
how geet is slowly learning to give herself in every time is so beautiful to read.🤗
geet cudn't control hrself...today she responded.
for once she didn't listen to her brain..just let the heart rule her. awwwww evn if it was for a friction of scnd..but it was there...a little luv for maan.

maan was trying so hard for geet not to go away.❤️
 well i guess geet is geet..she snuck out anyways.😉
lets c where u will take the story from here. wonder if maan will stay with her in the apartment...wonder if she will go mia...wonder if she will miss maan??????

keya noooooooooooooooooo . this is totally shoooo shaaadddd...so unfair...how can u start aroma n enigma and then just happily say...that u won't update.😭😭
u know...i haven't evn recovered from "heartbeats" yet

i can understand if u have time constraints. but still then i hope u get time to update.😍
Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago