PM- SS

***REMORSE***
part 49
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
please do comment' :)
xxx

Maan- where are you going?
Geet didn't listen or bothered to! She was in agony. Pain. It's only her pain. No one els & this change maan! She was scared! She didn't want to take the responsibility! Not that she ever had any! But just to be on the safe side she wanted to leave. Maan pines her to the wall as she was about to leave. "where are you going?" he asked again. Geet did not feel like answering him! It's not worth it she concluded. She did not want to at all! No point. He won't understand! To be precise he barely understood his deed. His remorses. What more she could expect from this worthless man!
Geet- leave me! Her voice was cold! Something Maan never liked but he became used to it! He closes his eyes in frustration. In anger! This girl! He only started to know her little! & now she is running way again! What exactly she wants... She loves me madly! Gives her self in to me & when I want to fix everything that I have done wrong... She won't even give me a second chance!
Maan-
why are you helping me to get over our child?

Devs eyes widens! C...child! He was amused... He stood there listening where maan & Geet barely noticed him!
Maan repeats his question what exactly is it? She is helping him! Yet she is moving way! Knowing exactly that even a second way from her my life is worthless! It's true he had many relationship with many girls but she also knows... How much she worth in my life! Yes I cheated on her. Not once! Not twice... But countless time... I slept with many girls but at the end I had to come back to her to satisfy my need! Yes I accept it's my fault... Then why she won't give me another chance to solve everything?....... Maan looked at her angrily. Annoyingly. His eyes was burning with desire... Burning with anger! Burning with his betrayal to her.... He was angry. Angry at him self & at her.... Maan closes the door shut. Right on devs face....
Maan- you are not going anywhere!
Geet- you won't be able to stop me! She cuts him! They spoke but that to with a tint of fire... Maan hugs her tight as she turns round to open the door. Locking her hand with his.
Maan- "how could I let you go? You are my life... My everything.... My world!" Geet tries to free her self but in vain they both lands on bed. She fights to free. For the first time. Protest his every touch! Because somewhere she knew every well that this probably will be the last time she is close to him... Last time!
Geet- let me go!... Maans heavy weight was just taking controls over her body! Geet didn't like it! Nor she wanted his filthy touch... He kissed her passionately. More then ever! More then before... More then anything els...
Maan- please react to my touch! He spoke on her lips... There was tears. Tears from both of there eyes.... She didn't! .... He pleads again... He was hungry. Dying for her. Dying for her touch... Dying for her love... Dying every second.... It wasn't long before when they both laid under the duvet... Naked. Making slow love... It's been long since they have done this... It felt like heaven... The pleasure was so over joyed.... Geet closes her eyes as they moved with rhythms.... There whole body yet again became num over the pleasure... Feeling one another... Giving in... Giving in every way as possible... But yet Geet didn't love him back. This gave maan more pain. It was clearly visible with his rapid thrush... Taking her to the edge & bringing her back again... Maan was expert as geets facial expression was visible with there each force.... Geet wanted to whisper how much she hated him... How much she controls her self... In someway there was new urge of touching him back... Someway there was urge to whisper..........
They hit there orgasm.... Both moaned as there pleasure started to become wild In pain... Geet screamed! She wanted to bring him close but instead she did her usual. Clenched on the pillow.
Maan- why?..... He whispers... There was different rhythm to his voice. Almost seducing. he gives her kiss after kiss. Moving down to kiss her breast. Moving to enjoy her... He stops just before the painty line... Her body was covered with his saliva... Sending down the chill... She closes her eyes... Knowing exactly where his mouth will be wondering next.... His hand was already sending down shiver round her v****... He could feel the puffiness! Maan travels to her year & slowly whispers- sorry.... His hand was soothing now... Very.... He takes her to the shower....

Geet have no cloths. Everything was in the car... Her long wet hair was seducing maan further... Even after they made love.... There was urge to do it again... Her slim body was only covered with a towel... nothing els... Water was dribbling down... Maans eyes gazed up & down... She stood in front of maans cupboard and dropped her towel.... She took one of maans White shirt & wore it.... Still not looking at him... He stood right behind her. Holding her slim waist. She had no bra or paintis on... That seduced maan more. Droplets from her hair started to make the shirt see through.... His hand unwillingly went over her nipple... Stroking. It hardens... He removes all her hair to one side & kisses the nape of her neck. Geet closes her eyes. Instantly... Whispering... To stop... Somewhere again she knew she was melting somewhere... With his different attitude! Yet confused when she remembers everything he have done so far... She want to leave now & them... Somewhere he also have brought her confidence back to answer him back... But she still was week... She could never talk to him! She opens her eyes... As maan started to rip his shirt open from her body........ "did she ever spoken to him at all?"

PM- SS

THanks againn.... just about to start reading all the comments... :D
please do leave me some more & long

NEXT- geet is leaving😭
soxy for like late update... will update one more tonight :D
xxx
Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yipeeeeeeeeee me first . 😛 🥳
🥳 .
Ok coming to update . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . As always loved it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Just wondering when will we get happy update. . . . . . . . . . . . . . I want Geet to become mummy once more . . . . . .   . . . . . . . . . . . . .    🥳 Edited by Swaatii - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG that was painful .... plzz dont let Geet leave him ... shez trying to leave him coz she knows that her heart is taking over ... those feelings are resurfacing again ....  plzzz dont let her leave him .... this time  Maan will surely die if she leaves him .... and now those b******* are also planning to kill him i guess .... arrgh i want maan to kill all three of them and give them a painful death .... 

am waiting for the next update 

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very nice update dear...plz wanna knw wht happens next...update soon!
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
waiting to read one more update tonite
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey u updated
will comment in detail later
happy😃
hope u feeling well now
😳
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Y she is leaving its a fictional story naa u can take advantage she can forgive him......*pleading tone*