Fan Fictions

FF-5-REMORSES- THREAD 5 (part 54 page 140) - Page 42

Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Luved the update...feel so bad...😔..for geet....how much she is hurt..how much will she take more...maan shuldn't let her go alone...maan doesn't even know how to convince her...upar se dev...evrything going bad....continue soon..!!

Rohini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

good update...i like the direction the story is going with geet trying to leave that house...please update soon!

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
good good very good
maan getting some sense now..lots more to come now
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh god dese khurana's r good 4r nothing i hope maan bhi geet ke saath chala jaye aur khurana mansion main bomb rakh jaye....lol..
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
Geet shud 4giv Maan afta all dat he suffered
Awww want geet 2 fall 4 Maan agen
Maan betta follow geet cuz Dev is ready 4 her
Cont soon Xx...
Get well soon!!!
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very nice part dear....maan and geet..both r suffering!!! lets see whats cooking in tht idiot dev's mind!!! gosh......i just wanna kill him!😡
nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how r u dear nw  
geet fearing she may fall for maan was superb
hate dev n daadi i think they lost their brains  
thanks for the update

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part...loved reading it.
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oooo so sweet of u u nt feeling well bt still u updated
thank u so much 4 this bt ill suggest dont stress urself we can surely wait patiently 4 ur updates its dificult
bt nt impossible dear nuthing is more precious than ur good health so just

nd abt the update oooooo i really loved it
i felt this part was more great than the last i quite liked the last pat tooo coz all the parts are just awesum nd necessity to move forward the story bt that was a bit sad 1 again geet nt able to forgive him now women can surely bt still in this part once again i saw a ray of hope
4rm geets side
will start 4rm start at 1st which started with geets feeling to which she referred as a dead soul

this was the perfect word or phrase that could represents their life at a present time perfectly it resembles correctly dark as dead soul cold as dead soul shallow as dead soul
feelingless as dead soul emotionless as dead soul as ur heart stop beating nd its just a statue nd nuthing more nd as after dead where there is no way to return same as here nt even a single beam of light no ray of hope all seems that as everything has cum to an end she said it so correct DEAD SOUL
she was in so much love with him that nt loving him back she found the reason that it was her who was nt perfect 4 him like as he is perfect to which she exampled with heart that her broken heart

is to b no where can b compared with his perfect heart

she is no where up2 him no where she could match up to him thats nt wat we can call a pure love nd she called herself unlucky knowing wat he is he is no match to her bt she said she is no match to him ooo wat a love is this i wonder
the way she was treating him actually this was the problem that she was nt treating him nd nt reacting him back wat he wanted so desperately wat sumwhere he knew inside so well that of nt responding him back does nt mean that she does nt love him

it was the hatred that she holded 4 him was so strong so hard it has conquered her heart that it was no way allowing her to react him back which was sumwhere justified no women can ever forgive 4 a sin like this so easily bt still maan will never give up

bt this hatred could give nuthing to them at all to both bt just the pain that will remind them of all those bad memories all those unbearable memories which will give nuthing bt just haunt them

he truly never gives up on her infact he shouldnt ever surely 1 day she will give up coz sumwhere she still loves him 4rm the core of her heart although she keeps ignoring him hating him bt fail at the moment that wen she expressed that she knew him so well or more than him bt all he could he is just smile at the fact that he knew nt even a bit abt her 
back again to that horrible life all those self centered people yet again back in those miseries of theirs
finally she accepted that he has started falling 4 him yet once again she feared that nd that the love which has buried sumwhere in her will myt once again rise up in her the fear of losing her once again 4 that worthless person to whom she still believe havent  changed nd just put up sum acts of him
hopefully she will soon realize his love true love nd then surely she will forgive him nd let go her past all her bad nd painful memories
lets c wat dev is up2 once again with his bad deeds
dear loved the part really love it u wrote it so perfectly i was completely lost in it
du update the next part soon sweety will b waiting eagerly nd

so that u can give us a quick n long update
keep writing
god bless u
nd heres a poem 4 these dead souls
             Dead soul
Baby im sorry its still not clear
You are gone and i am here

It wasnt meant to be this way
Atleast not now anyway

Inner senses take control
Wipe my tears hide my soul

Do you see me?Are you near?
My silent whispers do you hear?

Can you feel me as before
Knows my fear and so much more

Eternal sadness with all her grace
Form only lines upon my face

Summer showers with golden rain
Please touch my heart and ease my pain

Hollow darkness follows me
And hold the chains which set me free

In absence of interest life has to give
My soul is dead yet i still live

Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 13 years ago
soniaz121 thumbnail
update is so nice.how geet forgive maan.is there anything which can make her to love him.