pls cont soonnnnnnn
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH....
Click below to read.......

A Lovely comment by Musician_cuty19 page 12 :D

1st of all

4 this sweety really this was very sweet gesture of urs i truly loved it nd will cherish it thnx 4 reading liking loving an asking every1 to read
bt i must say all credits goes to u darling u kno its ur updates which make to write so much nd that too so well its all u nd ur updates babes
so now the update hmmm it was as always wonderful infact im loving it more now this hoshyarpur thing is just going so well n fine that as much as im reading it im falling more in love with it
both are confused

maan is confused  completely at one side geet is damn caring as i her lifes just depends on him bt the very next second she just shows him a cold attitude of hers which is very much normal now bt still it hurts him as it hurts more now after the way she showered her care on him bt sumhow he still resisted her atleast how much he can du he kept a possible distance 4rm her bt this wasnt easy either infact this task was more dificult than ever maan had to face anything bt else he could except than this has he left any other option NO he has to suffer this way its all remorses controlling him he is surely nt in his senses even now loving her more than ever is nt in his control at all all he could du jst wait 4 her nuthing much more than that bt till then he has to bear this pain
they have nuthing to speak nuthing to talk nuthing to say coz sumwhere there is still nuthing exist btw them ryt now then wat to talk about wat to complain abt wat to question abt wat is there to even think abt nuthing nuthing nd just nuthing just like there blank faces thats it there blank life

geet is also confused she also fails to understand any damn gestures of him any action of him anything abt him ryt now wat is he thinking wat is he duing or wat even he is trying to du wat he is upto all just gets her more confuse nd confuse nd confused it all seems like a maze that she is running thru bt the question was it him who was confusing her or it was her own feelings which was making the situation worse 4 her did she actually started thnking abt him bt y y was she thinking abt him bt still wat that she could thnk abt him it only reminds her of his abusing torturing insulting wat else wen she tnks abt him only those bad memories could poosibly run thru her mind wat else he has given to her till now only the pain unforgivable unforgettable the only thought of wat he has made to her life completely miserable that she feels animals are better than her in a way they are more happy than her they have more freedom than her wat a pity if a human thnks in such a way bt still she is living her life seems to other normally bt still as if she cared the way of her living inact it doesnt  bothers to herlself only then how it could it bother to others nd finallyy she let go her thoughts away

then her mind was hitted by a mere thought of care as this was a big joke care 4 her who the hell will do this 4 her on the earth atleast seems impossible in this life time

bt to her shock the way he acted best word used here to her it seems all thst he is duing acting and all bt sumwhhere inside she felt that was he really worried abt me was he bt why was he it was nt the 1st tym that they were ar enough infact this period was nt that long enough so why now why this time she didnt even cared abt hearing coz all she knew is just lies wat he speak to her nd nuthing more than that bt 4 the 1st time she really wanna ask him sumthing bt then wat abt nd the big question in their life why this was the perect normal life they could spend then why is he duing all this all these acts of him wat was he trying to prove she stills fails to understand anything abt him nd he adding misery to their lives

bt maan actually cared 4 her how much he try nt to bother her he too fails miserably it was nt in his hands at all it was out of his control sumthing beyond which he cant understand or even imagine all he knew was wen she is nt around his world falls apart he is torn his heart doesnt beat everything around him seems to fade like aal his world moves around her nd only her
nd she is asking this why how could she how could she
bt wat else he could du mare than pleading in front of her all he wanted is her to shout at him b angry on him coz its the silence which is killing him inside that too brutally bt he is unaware wat is she speaks nd he is broken completely nd that geet cant du she cant hurt him may b the reason 4 that she holds is moral bt the main reason is still hidden that she too feels 4 him nd thatt no 1 can deny

here cumz family wat family feels like im making a joke out of family is thsi family can we call it a family all filled with there selfcentred ppl du they really deserve to b called a family those dont deserve to even call humanz bt undoubtedly they are family is just nt to love nd care about its ur strength courage everything more of a protection 4 a girl i still feel we leave in a world where guls are still nt well protected so this there family helps them to move out bt wat if ur family 4rm whum u want protection then where to go 4rm whum to seek help 4 whom to ask protection this people always leave me with sum disgust feeling hope they repent soon coz amily is real needed indeed in ur lives how much u say u dont want them

these two still leaving the same life nt changed at all confused nd blank her nt speaking makes him uncomfortable bt thats wat nt is best 4 him well lets c wat its takes next he feels even a shopkeeper is lucky any person could b this lucky to whom his wifey talks except him the most unlucky person in the world who lost himself all wat he gt without any hard work bt failure is the only results with which he confronts now nd then only failure

HMmmmm the next was too awesum dear i really really really loved it
bt how much i write is just enough to praise thats wat i tnk nd i feel bt seriously more i read nd more im falling 4 ur ff nd ur writing skills nd u sweety pie
OMG is he really duing this i sumtimes feel like laugh on his acts he is duing all this just to b near her to b around her he is like really uncontrolable he dont have any idea of cooking bt just 4 her sake he had to du all this he had no idea wat he will du was never needed indeed bt 4 his wifey 4 her 1 look he could du anything even cooking

bt still he manages to du his best i just love the understanding they were developing

she really understands wat he meant at times bt confused she knew he wont b able to cook as he was the maan singh khurana bt all it seems to act just thats it nd adding sum more miseries to her life bt the question alwayz remains there why
he was falling more nd more nd more in love with her the more he admire her the more he loves her the more he adores her the more he loves her the more she cares the more he loves her the more she understands the more he loves her the more she is there the more he loves her the more they were spending time the more this feeling was engulfing him within wat was it in her which he culdnt feel before which he couldnt c b4 that he didnt loved her how could he
in her every act was just love in her every action was just love only love that he could find bt still how did he failed to realize this earlier how could he
nd then just the though hitted him was just unbearable he could nt tolerate the pain that was engrossing him

nd she understood him as she was able to feel the pain he was going thru as the pain was same it was same sumwhere she could clearly see the pain thru his eyes she knew it well its the the pain of her child she still called it her child coz she still feel that he was nt the father coz if he would b he wudnt have done wat he have he has no ryt to cal it his child bt there was sumthing  which was pushing her to share it with him it was like its only him who could ease her pain it was only him who can understand her paun it was only him who could
sooth her burning sensation coz she ound sum difference in both the maan before nd now there was sum drastic changes she wanted to cry her heart out she wanted him to cry his heart out she knew him so well every single aspect of him every single thing abt him as she knew perfectly wat he could do the very next sec bt here still she fails to understand him sum hidden aspects of him or shall we say sum new aspects of him she was failing to understand him ryt now completely nd at the other side u completely fall 4 them even though they dont speak much bt the way they understand esp. geet she makes me speechless she hate this person to the core she is nt ready at all to forgive him she wants him to repent bt still she never fails to caver his heart with all her warmness the way she care 4 her with all her hatredness at side i just love this geet to the core
keyama thank u 4 such an beautiful character dear love ur geet nd love u too 4 this
ur writing ahhh just leave u must have gt bored by reading them again n again so better i dont this time
well the updates were amazing as always love them 4rm the core of my heart
so just keep writing
will wait 4 the next part real eagerly coz im loving the precap as im against violence bt i would love to c maan breaking sum of the bones of dev i would really love to
so update soon
god bless u

Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 13 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update dear
loved it
uff i am hating the precap
update soon
perfectflirt8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome... speechless.. fantastic , beautiful.. update... trulyyyyyyyyyyyy loved it..plz continue
khansangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aawwwwww loved the update !!!!!  👏

W*H !!!! yeh KHOTA kia karne aarha hai HP ??? 🤢

plzzzzzzz update soon ...... 😉
mitzi11 thumbnail
amazing update
pls cont soonnnnnnn
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  update  n  cute  maaneet  scene's..........
maan  was trying  to  cooking😆............nick  try  dude..............looking  fwd............

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
at least there is some talking in kitchen.
good progress
thou still in confusion mode.. am luving it..
I  luv dis line..

I was so urged to share it with him! I felt like he will understand! I feel like he will care... Not like that day when I pleaded him every second... Thousand time a second. A mothers heart. A mothers memory..... I felt like touching his cheek to ease him. To let out those tears that have completely blocked his view. To let it flow.

ooh no plz.. i dont like tat precap.
i would really luv maan chop him into pieces..
ooh no tat would land maan to jail.
how bout breaking every single bone of dev's 😆

286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

love d nic update....

Geet- hatto!
Maan-
but! I...
Geet-
chup! ... She clearly knew he didn't know how to cook! 

their small talks n thoguhts reading is so good......

waiting when they share their talk abt child inciden...

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i hope geet forgives maan.....that dev...i will kill him...i hope maan saves geet....update soon