Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
waiting...but whr r u...offline??
Dilsay thumbnail
Thank you Keya for the update.๐Ÿ‘

Love of Maneet is progressing very slowly.๐Ÿ˜‰
From Geet side it still needs a lot of push.......๐Ÿ˜•
waiting for Dev to come and bring some spice in Maneet's life.
Eagerly waiting to see Maan's reaction towards Dev action .........

CONTINUE SOON
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

waiting desperately for ๐Ÿ˜next part!

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey dear, first of all i wanna fly dwn to your place and give you a HUGE WARM hug for being such a sweetheart.. Even in your busy times, you are updating.. You are great dear.. I wonder how you could squeeze so many things on your brain? Your studies and these updates and plus your own life.. Hats off to you dear.. And yes congrats on your new thread.. Anyways dear i been busy lately, took leave to take care of grandma.. One of the reasons why im commenting late.. Read both updates.. Great.. Simply awesome..
Part 44-omg whats this? Keyama how can you write so beautifully? All those words are haunting.. Standing ovation to you.. Aww dear maan has fever? Its so obvious she cares for maan.. She cant hide this fact.. And she is sweet.. Taking care of maan.. Loved how maan says don go away.. And thanks keyama because of you i just made a big fool out of myself.. The part where geet ordered maan to fix this and that, and maan was like why don you tell me fix the whole house? Haha, i laughed so hard that i woke up my sleeping folks.. Was reading it at midnight dear.. And yes i got scolding for that! Made myself looked so foolish.. And thats another reason why im commenting late.. the best? Of course maan's agony which he showed while cutting the wood.. Favourite lines was from maan: why didnt you kill me? Why didnt you stop me? Why didnt you run away? Im a monster! I no worthy of you! I never was, why you loved me selflessly! Why did you let me kill my own child, i killed my own child.. Wow what words.. Simply great.. And that picture, 5 stars keyama!
Part 45-My favourite part so far.. Got many lines i fell in love with.. Those lines have so much depth and feel in it.. 'to feel her, to love her back, to talk to her, to.......everything!', 'staying away is more painful than staying close to her', 'why you are not angry with me? Why you are not screaming? I want you to shout, kill me your words, torture me' and 'but still he felt happy somewhere, her cold attitude was same, yet somewhere in her cold attitud he started to find love'.. These are some lines i fell in love with.. I loved maan in the market with geet, asking her to buy all stuff just to get her to talk to him.. Munda is definitely trying hard to please.. Just love maan.. Wish someone tell him that he has to try much harder to melt geet.. I love geet too, but im annoyed with her.. For how long is she gonna deny that she has always been hopelessly in love with maan and the hatred is just a fake facade.. Geet's monologue was fabulously written.. What else more proof needed? The monologue itself shows her love for maan.. And maan was so sweet so awesome when he was worried for geet when she went missing..'where were you? Do you know how worried i was? Do you have any idea? I was wondering round the whole jungle!'... Aw maan i know worried you were for her.. But again annoying geet could only ask why! But super loved her answer though..'i used to see you once every 5/8 months a year, never seen you that worried before, why now?'... Kya answer.. Shabaash! And now comes the analysis for the most hated part.. Keyama can you get nakul or someone to rape savetri instead? Or get someone to burn her alive? What she is? A woman? Ya Allah, even a prostitute has better heart than her.. Ask her to rot in hell.. And i don even want to start anything abbott that b******.. A chicken is always a chicken.. How dare this chicken call maan that?! He sure will get fried by maan one day or another.. Just a request keyama, don you let dev chicken to touch my geet.. She only belongs to maan.. Sirf aur sirf maan ki geet..

overall, two fantastic update.. Well what else can we expect from you other than just stunning updates after updates.. Lovely precap.. Cant wait dear, update more, as usual will wait patiently.. There, i have given a long comment as you wanted.. So i demand a happy, sweet, passionate, hot scene in the nxt update.. Thanks for the pm dear.. Love you.. And sorry for such a detailed analysis.. Hope you loved it..

*sorry for mistakes, posting it from mobile..*Edited by zaara25 - 13 years ago
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very nice.. stay out this dev from maneet life 4 ever.
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

for such a beautifull ff

waiting!!!
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  update  dear..............
finally  maaneet  r  spending  their  time  with  each  other..................it  was  nice..........
dev  n  dadi๐Ÿ˜ก such  a disgusting  people................wanna  kill  dev n  dadi  for  their  plans...........
please  don't  that  much  low  thing  to  geet................
looking  fwd..................

i  hope  u  r  updating  now..................

mons_mb thumbnail
jaldi can't wait ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by mons_bhatia - 13 years ago
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am just loving ur FF its just so awesomely irresistible....

waiting....